Silvia & Josh

I've never been much of a drinker (snorted enough cocaine in that I could have owned Peru though).  So I've never understood going to a party, getting shit faced drunk, being a complete ass, then going home and even if you can get it up your woman has got to think you're a zero as a lover. That would bother me inside.  I have to tell you (and this is just pure observation for the cam sites), it seems to be the norm for more than the average dudes over in the Eastern European Countries.  Don't think I'm slamming you because I'm not, I'm simply making an observation.  In the states, you get too drunk and say, pass out..  It is a big mistake to make at a lot of the parties here.  You may get a terrible haircut. An wanted shave.  Even peed all over at some of the grosser parties.  And don't be even thinking about driving home drunk or being drunk in public.  You will most likely end up in jail.  All in all, I think our parties here in the states are more restrained.  that goes for house parties, not raves or grassers..  

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me neither, but this isn't exactly real life though is it. I'm kind of a clean freak though. I would have to, at the very least, change the sheets. 

At least throw a towel down, you're right though, this is isn't real life as we know it. At least Its pretty safe that Eric wouldn't spill his seed on the sheets,, he manages to catch it all in his palm 9 times out of 10

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I've never been much of a drinker (snorted enough cocaine in that I could have owned Peru though).  So I've never understood going to a party, getting shit faced drunk, being a complete ass, then going home and even if you can get it up your woman has got to think you're a zero as a lover. That would bother me inside.  I have to tell you (and this is just pure observation for the cam sites), it seems to be the norm for more than the average dudes over in the Eastern European Countries.  Don't think I'm slamming you because I'm not, I'm simply making an observation.  In the states, you get too drunk and say, pass out..  It is a big mistake to make at a lot of the parties here.  You may get a terrible haircut. An wanted shave.  Even peed all over at some of the grosser parties.  And don't be even thinking about driving home drunk or being drunk in public.  You will most likely end up in jail.  All in all, I think our parties here in the states are more restrained.  that goes for house parties, not raves or grassers..  

I wonder what theyre drinking to get so drunk? I havnt been on here for over an hour, but Eric was starting to get into his touchy feely thing when he drinks. I have no problem with that, he's just having fun, he's a kid, and he's not getting wasted every day at home. And he's a friendly drunk. Not a mean drunk like someone we all know, You liked your cocaine high, others like to drink to get high, not much difference in that youre trying to enhance your fun.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I wonder what theyre drinking to get so drunk? I havnt been on here for over an hour, but Eric was starting to get into his touchy feely thing when he drinks. I have no problem with that, he's just having fun, he's a kid, and he's not getting wasted every day at home. And he's a friendly drunk. Not a mean drunk like someone we all know, You liked your cocaine high, others like to drink to get high, not much difference in that youre trying to enhance your fun.

Except I didn't get sloppy and fall all over the place. Get loud and Obnoxious.  Most coke heads (not crack heads) I know are pretty much in control.  Moreover, it did not diminish my sexual ability or appetite.  If anything, cocaine enhance my stamina and my awareness. Furthermore I was never a "binge coke freak".  Enough just to get me going is all I ever need.  And then just enough through-out the night to keep the edge on.  I've never liked the feeling of being out of control.  Guess that's why I was never a big drinker or "downer" freak.

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Except I didn't get sloppy and fall all over the place. Get loud and Obnoxious.  Most coke heads (not crack heads) I know are pretty much in control.  Moreover, it did not diminish my sexual ability or appetite.  If anything, cocaine enhance my stamina and my awareness. Furthermore I was never a "binge coke freak".  Enough just to get me going is all I ever need.  And then just enough through-out the night to keep the edge on.  I've never liked the feeling of being out of control.  Guess that's why I was never a big drinker or "downer" freak.

Yeah, too much alcohol for some people leads toreally ugly for some . Ive never done coke, but i like to smoke weed, which obviously never leads to being loud and obnoxious. Parties are for having fun, we all got our vices, i drink beer, avoid the hard stuff for the most part, thats where people fall apart, drinking shots. And weed enhances everything sexual for me

• Upvote 1