Silvia & Josh

26 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Debe de llamadas perdidas qué no vimos la acción

Voyeur Casa de TV - Fuente # 1 de levas ocultas de la vida real - Mozilla Firefox 05/26/2017 18.00.29.png  0   472.41 kB

And because of who we have not seen this action as we deserve VH? The problem is that I do not believe that happen unless you force them to repeat it again, that it will not be the case, although it has been your fault.

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You can't be fucking serious. Does this mean violence is ok for you?

If you don't have a clue about what happened, you should use the timeline and see it by yourself.

The answer is yes, they do not mind it at all. Like I said, it's viewer gold! They'll learn one day. I promise.

• Upvote 3

Violence is not okay at all but I guess the cams outside were only there to give us a better view of the opening party. They are not weatherproof and will be used inside. Later there will be outside cams. Maybe they will mount one if they do things outside occasionally

3 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You can't be fucking serious. Does this mean violence is ok for you?

If you don't have a clue about what happened, you should use the timeline and see it by yourself.

Please provide the timestamps of the momements any violence happened. You can really help us identifying the issue. As @Amy3 declined my request to point out the moment and report it, i'm asking you, and any user, as usual, to help our project in improving. Including such things as preventing violence and things, prohibited by our rules, contracts, and the laws of countries our company operates. 

5 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

Hey VH great job with these new apartments going on line!!  NOT!!!!  Why start them if they are not ready???  ie...Night Vision!!  Why should your subscribors have to wait until Monday for you to fix NV?? Do your damn job and provide customer service!!  Just me adding my two cents worth!

Thank you for your feedback. I see your point, but we made a statement. The nightvision will be enabled for these apartments on next week, more detailed - on Monday. Sorry to see you're disappointed, but we will work hard to prepare better next time. 

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Bottles being thrown, pieces of wood and even a stool being used as a weapon. If all this was motivated by an unwanted rat, my friend must have been a pretty big rat.
And so motive to deactivate the terrace cam.
Xeque-mate?

But in observing the VH, not defending of course, but on occasions like these and by the amount of people there. Very homen and little woman, fights of "territories" as it is are practically unavoidable. Especially with the motivations there.

Thedbear, mi amigo, no comprende todo, perdona me. Can you please try again fixing the translation problems? Very hard to understand you this time :(

• Upvote 1

I travel extensively, all over the world and believe me when I say that there are significant cultural differences between the indigenous people of each and every country. English speaking countries do not set the standard for the entire globe, even though we sometimes think we do. Don't judge, don't  complain and most importantly, don't watch if you find their conduct offensive. 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Amy3 we both have seen way to much violence on this site and we know VH will blow it off as nothing, but we can hope That Alex & Lina will not invite trouble makers to the house again

Thx Russ. I hope so too. The lack of interest on VH's part to curb the ongoing violence is troubling to me. I have no interest in policing anything for them after what they did to me. Their day is coming though. The writing is on the wall.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

English speaking countries do not set the standard for the entire globe, even though we sometimes think we do. Don't judge, don't  complain and most importantly, don't watch if you find their conduct offensive.

I'm from an English speaking country and it baffles me every time how people will literally sit and watch something they claim to not to like instead of just doing something else.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I travel extensively, all over the world and believe me when I say that there are significant cultural differences between the indigenous people of each and every country. English speaking countries do not set the standard for the entire globe, even though we sometimes think we do. Don't judge, don't  complain and most importantly, don't watch if you find their conduct offensive. 

Sorry, but that's a ridiculous comment. As if violence is culturally acceptable. Whatever!

• Upvote 3