Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well ..... This brings back memories of the 60's and communal living.... one for all and all for one :biggrin:

I don't remember, I'm too young::)

2 minutes ago, Russ said:

Has anybody figured out why Tory & Rose are there, they are the only one's living there that did not have sex. :huh:

But both of them were very close to two of the guys yesterday. They all were sleeping on the couch together which wasn't perfect.

By the way, the third cam in Amy's bedroom is online.

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

But both of them were very close to two of the guys there yesterday. They all were sleeping on the couch together which wasn't perfect.

By the way, the third cam in Amy's bedroom is online.

Yes and terrace cam offline...

Ok a couple issues I see. The cam 5 living room  besides not having night vision can be too easily blocked by a door swinging open. What's the room with the red stripe outside  the shower? Is that beyond the kitchen cam 3? Can we have a cam there?  . A second  cam for the other side of the terrace would be nice.

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Ok a couple issues I see. The cam 5 living room  besides not having night vision can be too easily blocked by a door swinging open. What's the room with the red stripe outside  the shower? Is that beyond the kitchen cam 3? Can we have a cam there?  . A second  cam for the other side of the terrace would be nice.

Outside cams will be more this summer. Nightvision will be added monday

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Outside cams will be more this summer. Nightvision will be added monday

I wasn't really complaining about the night vision. That door can completely block the cam. Looks like they are moving the terrace cam to the other side