Silvia & Josh

7 hours ago, Gudari said:

The guy on the couch just moves too, do not believe having so many tremors, is masturbating under bed sheets.

I saw in the timeline the situation you mentioned.

Really disturbing especially if we add to this the fact that Amy as soon as the place went into activity already gave a sample and resumption of his performances with Vlad, as well as all of the other place as well (DR, KP and LP).

Given what we've had before in the other apartment our tolerance for a wait and wait is greatly reduced. At least mine is.

Enter the project immediately as the others and justify their presence there or give space to another that can do so. I'm the one who raises this flag now.

I observe thus, because to be in a tight space where hardly fit two people, how much more four and of toast still play with blankets really is nothing promising here.

If you feel that you can continue.

We have something here that the plug for them has not yet fallen.
It's called a timeline, and it allows us to rescue these deliberate situations and also annoy us as if we were following it online. It may seem that you can hide, but it can not.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I saw in the timeline the situation you mentioned.

Really disturbing especially if we add to this the fact that Amy as soon as the place went into activity already gave a sample and resumption of his performances with Vlad, as well as all of the other place as well (DR, KP and LP).

Given what we've had before in the other apartment our tolerance for a wait and wait is greatly reduced. At least mine is.

Enter the project immediately as the others and justify their presence there or give space to another that can do so. I'm the one who raises this flag now.

I observe thus, because to be in a tight space where hardly fit two people, how much more four and of toast still play with blankets really is nothing promising here.

If you feel that you can continue.

We have something here that the plug for them has not yet fallen.
It's called a timeline, and it allows us to rescue these deliberate situations and also annoy us as if we were following it online. It may seem that you can hide, but it can not.

You can hide. But you can not hide the hiding :biggrin:

• Upvote 1