Silvia & Josh

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Fuck, this is amazing, back to the dark area of the patio and now Tory up type is gone!

Even if Tory's guy would stay, they couldn't do anything, because they are not alone.

Rose and her guy were alone so the situation was completely different.

Sorry for Tory, but it seems to me that your guy does not want to do anything in front of the cameras. If this is the case or seeks another Tory boy who cares not like to fuck in front of cameras or but Tory makes no sense in this apartment.

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Incluso si chico de Tory se quedaría, no podían hacer nada, ya que no están solos.

Rose y su tío estaban solos por lo que la situación era completamente diferente.

If you could do it. It is not problem of Rose and uncle, they can go to the terrace awhile, to the bathroom, or even take a tour of the apartment. Rose and the boy have fulfilled by today, lack Tory and it seems to me that her friend Rose does not favor letting Tory alone with your child so that it can fulfil its objective.

Hace 7 horas, Groomy dijo:

Creo que la ubicación de estas cámaras podría mejorar significativamente si uno de ellos está instalado en el acondicionador de aire directamente frente a la cama y otra cámara instalada en la columna entre las dos ventanas que dan a la cama, que también podría ser la puerta de entrada al apartamento, pero tendríamos una mejor vista de la cama. ¿Pensaría? Y por encima de todo los VH, que te parece?

I am having trouble understanding the mindset of the guy who is supposed to be tory's boyfriend---rose and her boyfriend are constantly trying to paw and get at each other--tory is class A #1 hot face-tits-ass and legs yet this guy doesn't show any sexual desire for her --I find it very puzzling............They could have got a pretty good fuck in instead of the goofy back rub on this guy who must be gay---even the old tory nik were better than this guy

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-30 20.33.57.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 13.19.36.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 23.00.26.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 23.01.58.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 23.07.08.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 23.08.02.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-12 20.07.14.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-11 23.46.49.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I am having trouble understanding the mindset of the guy who is supposed to be tory's boyfriend---rose and her boyfriend are constantly trying to paw and get at each other--tory is class A #1 hot face-tits-ass and legs yet this guy doesn't show any sexual desire for her --I find it very puzzling............They could have got a pretty good fuck in instead of the goofy back rub on this guy who must be gay---even the old tory nik were better than this guy

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-05-30 20.33.57.png  

Maybe he's saving himself for marraige. 

• Upvote 1

Lo vuelvo a repetir, se ríen de nosotros en nuestra puta cara! Por favor, mire la línea de tiempo en la terraza a las 12:33 to 12:34 son Amy y Rose. Sólo por esto a mí que ya merecen ser multado! VH favor no se entrega a ellos este tipo de burlas.