Silvia & Josh

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. Tory left the project.

It would be wrong to discuss the reasons. Overall it ended good for Tory too.

Today comes one experienced couple. Maybe Layla&Eric?

Thanks for the info and thanks for protecting her privacy. I wish Tory all the best. Could be Eric and Layla yes. Rose is staying?

• Upvote 1

Hace 1 hora, Groomy dijo:

Si. Tory Abandono El Proyecto.

Seria ONU error para discutir las Razones. En General, párr Terminó busque Tory también.

Hoy Viene una pareja con experiencia. Tal vez Layla & Eric?

Espero que su amiga Rose está satisfecho con lo que ha logrado, anteponga un pene va a durar mucho tiempo, estoy seguro, por la amistad en la empresa que se supone que es su mejor amigo. Buena suerte Tory, no volver a ver a Rose, ella no merece. Remember that Rose without you would be nothing, would not exist here.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the info and thanks for protecting her privacy. I wish Tory all the best. Could be Eric and Layla yes. Rose is staying?

Wow --we lost one hell of a female body losing her--- I definitely don't like it

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

So are amy-jlad -rose and her boyfriend all going to be in this bed now or is rose getting moved? or is rose leaving to

Rose will stay.

They just have a cottage with 1 TV in the kitchen, which does not connect a laptop. Only way to watch a desired movie - on the couch Rose.

• Upvote 4