Silvia & Josh

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Me too. I dont wanna see the "Oh I wanna do this but actually I am too shy" bullshit anymore. 

You have to wonder if they were asked by A & A if they were comfortable getting naked in front of camera, if they said yes, then she was obviously lying, if they said no - why were they even considered. If they weren't asked, then why weren't they!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

You have to wonder if they were asked by A & A if they were comfortable getting naked in front of camera, if they said yes, then she was obviously lying, if they said no - why were they even considered. If they weren't asked, then why weren't they!

Good point :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay guys vote for the night:

1. Sex in light wiithout blankets
  2. Sex in the dark without blankets
  3. Sex in light under blankets
  4. Sex in dark under blankets
  5. No sex

I vote 3

I'm being pessimistic and saying 5 but praying for 1 :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Look I think they need to have a chance. You guys ripped on Tara as Mormon girl for days until she showed us greater things . I'm not saying what we've seen in six hours is great but it's not like she went in the shower full bikini. There's some nudity in the linked pics.  Part of the chase can be fun too. If they are still the same way three days from now then we can tell VV no

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kkru394 said:

Look I think they need to have a chance. You guys ripped on Tara as Mormon girl for days until she showed us greater things . I'm not saying what we've seen in six hours is great but it's not like she went in the shower full bikini. There's some nudity in the linked pics.  Part of the chase can be fun too. If they are still the same way three days from now then we can tell VV no

I am tired of all this they might improve and get better you know. They decided to come on a voyeur site and they should deliver then. They have three days to show. It not get rid of them. Its quite easy.

• Upvote 2