Silvia & Josh

About the new couple. It seems to me - they do not fit here. That is - if the apartment was, they would be ok. Just like Amy for example.

Why? Just believe me:blush:. Potential and limits of the new pair is less than that of Amy and Vlad. But we'll see. In sex, they are hot. But other couples - who left in sex were hot. Maybe they will be more liberated.

New Panda (she has a Panda tattoo) girl and her friend are quite interesting and nice. I would bet on them - that they will pass the test week.

And yes - that they fucked without light, it's just a misunderstanding.

1950.jpg

1951.jpg

1952.jpg

1953.jpg

1955.jpg

1956.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

About the new couple. It seems to me - they do not fit here. That is - if the apartment was, they would be ok. Just like Amy for example.

Why? Just believe me:blush:. Potential and limits of the new pair is less than that of Amy and Vlad. But we'll see. In sex, they are hot. But other couples - who left in sex were hot. Maybe they will be more liberated.

New Panda (she has a Panda tattoo) girl and her friend are quite interesting and nice. I would bet on them - that they will pass the test week.

And yes - that they fucked without light, it's just a misunderstanding.

1950.jpg  0   374.47 kB

1951.jpg  0   164.69 kB

1952.jpg  0   224.21 kB

1953.jpg  0   211.52 kB

1955.jpg  0   325.46 kB

1956.jpg  0   318.03 kB

Thanks I agree Panda couple should stay other can go. Have a bad feeling about them anyways... All that arguing we saw yesterday from them. By limits you mean she is not willing to participate in sexy games getting naked? Hope @AlexLina know this too

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks I agree Panda couple should stay other can go. Have a bad feeling about them anyways... All that arguing we saw yesterday from them. By limits you mean she is not willing to participate in sexy games getting naked? Hope @AlexLina know this too

I totally agree with both of you --Panda girl and her boyfriend will be great addition--They and rose were the only ones that stayed in the pool and made a really good fun time out of it

Just now, sr71gn said:

I don't think panda girl and her boyfriend would need much encouragement to fuck in the pool- in fact given another half hour they probably would have been--He is very aggressive and fun loving too

Yes Panda and her bf are cool