Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Your damn right it is. ? If anything to protect your vaulable equipment. 

We better care about the health and environment our participants live in. The equipment is being protected by the contracts they sign. So they are aware that this is up to them to protect them... from themselves :D

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You gotta be kidding, right? They were fighting all over the place with boards and stuff and you seriously asking "which fiasko"? That's fucking ridiculous!

I can't understand you. What is wrong with people fighting? You want sterile relationship? Go watch "X-Art" or something, jesus christ, dude. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Are you aware of the enormous amount of violence that occurs on your site? You seem oblivious or rather unconcerned. 

Please report these actions via Support immidiately. Better include Timeline link (now you can share the link of the exact moment from Timeline) to the ticket so we could investigate that. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I can't understand you. What is wrong with people fighting? You want sterile relationship? Go watch "X-Art" or something, jesus christ, dude.

First, don't dude me!

And fucking no, I DON'T WANNA HAVE guys who beating the shit out of each other with boards.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

First, don't dude me!

And fucking no, I DON'T WANNA HAVE guys who beating the shit out of each other with boards.

There are 11 apartments for you to enjoy. Some of them don't feature male participants at all for you to enjoy. Please let me know via PM or via Support ticket if  you wish to unsubscribe or request a refund. 

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Please report these actions via Support immidiately. Better include Timeline link (now you can share the link of the exact moment from Timeline) to the ticket so we could investigate that. Thank you. 

No thanks. You should be watching the direction of your ship, not me. I'm just a commentor.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

There are 11 apartments for you to enjoy. Some of them don't feature male participants at all for you to enjoy. Please let me know via PM or via Support ticket if  you wish to unsubscribe or request a refund. 

You can't be fucking serious. Does this mean violence is ok for you?

If you don't have a clue about what happened, you should use the timeline and see it by yourself.

• Upvote 4

Hey VH great job with these new apartments going on line!!  NOT!!!!  Why start them if they are not ready???  ie...Night Vision!!  Why should your subscribors have to wait until Monday for you to fix NV?? Do your damn job and provide customer service!!  Just me adding my two cents worth!

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You can't be fucking serious. Does this mean violence is ok for you?

If you don't have a clue about what happened, you should use the timeline and see it by yourself.

I'\m with you Uni!!  VH should take care of the situation instead of being negative toward you a subscribor!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Houve violência no quintal? Só ouvi um argumento

Bottles being thrown, pieces of wood and even a stool being used as a weapon. If all this was motivated by an unwanted rat, my friend must have been a pretty big rat.
And so motive to deactivate the terrace cam.
Xeque-mate?

But in observing the VH, not defending of course, but on occasions like these and by the amount of people there. Very homen and little woman, fights of "territories" as it is are practically unavoidable. Especially with the motivations there.

• Upvote 2