Silvia & Josh

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please provide the timestamps of the momements any violence happened. You can really help us identifying the issue. As @Amy3 declined my request to point out the moment and report it, i'm asking you, and any user, as usual, to help our project in improving. Including such things as preventing violence and things, prohibited by our rules, contracts, and the laws of countries our company operates.

I don't give a shit about your fucking timestamps. Do it by yourself!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Indica las marcas de tiempo de los momements ocurrió ningún tipo de violencia. Que realmente nos puede ayudar a identificar el problema. Como @ Amy3  rechazado mi solicitud para señalar el momento e informar de ello, te pido, y cualquier usuario, como de costumbre, para ayudar a nuestro proyecto en la mejora. Incluyendo cosas tales como la prevención de la violencia y las cosas, prohibido por nuestras reglas, contratos, y las leyes de los países en nuestra empresa opera. 

Gracias por tus comentarios. Veo su punto, pero hemos hecho un comunicado. La visión nocturna se habilitará para estos apartamentos en la próxima semana, más detallada - el lunes. Lo siento a ver que estás decepcionado, pero vamos a trabajar duro para preparar mejor la próxima vez. 

Thedbear, mi amigo, no TODO Comprende, me perdona. Puede usted por favor intente de nuevo la fijación de los problemas de traducción? Muy difícil de entender que esta vez :(

Do you serve this VH? Do you still see violence here? Don't take us for fools...  

https://mab.to/KlH9NokkV

• Upvote 1

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't give a shit about your fucking timestamps. Do it by yourself!

Oh, okay. So, is there anybody who states there was any criminal or just disturbing violence happening at the apartment and is able to point out the camera and the time it happened? I asked two people at this thread who were talking about the violence and they both decided not to share the information on this case. 

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Ah, vale. Entonces, ¿hay alguien que afirma no había ninguna violencia criminal o simplemente molestar sucediendo en el apartamento y es capaz de señalar la cámara y el tiempo que ha pasado? Le pregunté a dos personas en este hilo que hablaban de la violencia y que ambos decidieron no compartir la información sobre este caso. 

Download the file from above and see if there is violence or not.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Do you serve this VH? Do you still see violence here? Don't take us for fools...  

https://mab.to/KlH9NokkV

Sorry, your link is being blocked for security reasons at my side. Could you please attach these files to the message at CC? I see you're Premium member here so you have permissions to do so in this forum system. Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I travel extensively, all over the world and believe me when I say that there are significant cultural differences between the indigenous people of each and every country. English speaking countries do not set the standard for the entire globe, even though we sometimes think we do. Don't judge, don't  complain and most importantly, don't watch if you find their conduct offensive. 

I too have traveled all over the world and I agree there are significant cultural differences.  Conversely, out of the 30 countries I have been in I have yet to be in one in which beating the bejesus out of your mate was acceptable.  Moreover, the "head in the sand" approach you seem to espouse carries no real weight.  Because I watch does not mean I approve and if I don't approve, I will comment all I want.  My friend, brutality is brutality no matter whether or not you enjoy it.  I supposed if I see someone killing their pet or being brutal to another person, I should just either not watch or not get involved.  It's people like you that not only allows brutality to occur; often silence like yours propagates it. I'll judge, I'll complain and if I really find it offensive, I'll report.  In other words, stuff your "don't complain, don't watch" view...  Even though you are entitled to it..

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please provide the timestamps of the momements any violence happened. You can really help us identifying the issue. As @Amy3 declined my request to point out the moment and report it, i'm asking you, and any user, as usual, to help our project in improving. Including such things as preventing violence and things, prohibited by our rules, contracts, and the laws of countries our company operates. 

Thank you for your feedback. I see your point, but we made a statement. The nightvision will be enabled for these apartments on next week, more detailed - on Monday. Sorry to see you're disappointed, but we will work hard to prepare better next time. 

Thedbear, mi amigo, no comprende todo, perdona me. Can you please try again fixing the translation problems? Very hard to understand you this time :(

Hello Well you ban me for life for something you would not do was to fix the camera in Casahot and i waited 4 day and ask for a refund and you got mad at me. i sent email and email and you even blamed casahot when all there camera work on there end. I am asking nicely to left the ban and show ever one what a nice guy you are. You here to make money and we pay money to see the apt not sit here and wait till you take your time on my money to fix camera 4 days you could have open up 2 apt in 4 days. I told you i only watch the girls apt so the rest of your web site did not interests me. This would have not turn out this way if you had more girls apt or fix the camera. And yes i over react but i think you also over react. I been with  RLC For 4 years and i came to your web site for the first time i for this apt and i can be with you 4 year if you lift the ban. Let say thing are run over on VH   Different and i have to get use to it. Your not like RLC. That steady money ever month for a very long time. Thank You Bonnie

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Lo sentimos, su enlace está siendo bloqueada por razones de seguridad a mi lado. Podría, por favor adjuntar estos archivos en el mensaje en el CC? Veo que eres miembro premium aquí por lo que tiene permisos para hacerlo en este sistema de foros. Gracias. 

Sorry, I don't understand why it doesn't work, it won't let me attach files but seems very strange to me do not let them download this file. Really lets you everyone, you do not? Rare, very rare.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

Proof Positive!! Now VH what is your response??  

Well hell, I missed that!  it appears as if the housewarming party got crashed..  I thought everyone was talking about Chole and James Apt. last night.