Silvia & Josh

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I was only worried if someone was seriously injured, but the attitudes seen by the kitchen cam, the girls and the boys, before turning off the light (02:01 am) reassured me.

As I said before and VH did not understand the translation: many men, few women + drinks for several hours = territorial fights.

Certainly it was not the political situation in Russia that led to friction there.

I guess it was alcohol not politics. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mic351 said:

Must have knocked out the night vision in the living room then.  Right?  :rolleyes:

Nope, it wom't be ready until Monday according to VH??  I've already bitched about why put the apartment online when it clearly wasn't ready, but I guess its for the money!!

Just now, Amy3 said:

Those are just banana peels they are waving around. Move along. See, I can be an asshole too.

However,  to paraphrase and in the immortal words of Al Pacino in; "Scent of a Woman".  "At least she ain't no snitch"!!!:biggrin::biggrin::heart:

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH, you're being an asshole, just so you know.

Dear Amy, i could answer to yoy if you won't decline my request to find the reason you were upset and what violence you were talking about.

Thank you, @Gudari, now, thanks to @jabbath1987, FINALLY, i see what you were talking about. Guys, please, next time just help us identifying the issue and we could fucking resolve that at the moment. We have even introduced the feature that allows you to share the exact moment in timeline with anybody. Just click on it, copy the URL in address bar and share it. That easy. 

Okay, so on to what happened. We contacted Alex & Lina to get comments on that. 

Some guys from neighbourhood came to the Yard of these two apartments with sticks and started to literally crush it. Basically they wanted to hit everybody and everything. As far as I understand, they started to act like this when they were kindly asked to leave. 

After that happened they were walked out and never came back. 

The results:

- Luckily nobody was seriously hurt

- Yard camera is being mounted back

- These neighbours are evicted by their host (it is confirmed by their host)

- The report is going to be filed to local Police. 

- Tons of shit in this thread. 

I would like to apologize on behalf of VHTV that happened. It was very unexpected and nobody could predict it could happen.

No, we still don't tolerate violence, our attidude never changed on this topic.

No, we did not invite actors to beat our participants, and never will, I promise. 

We hate dickheads who try to ruin party when they are uninvited. That is it. Thank you again those who helped us identifying the problem, you are the best!

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear Amy, i could answer to yoy if you won't decline my request to find the reason you were upset and what violence you were talking about.

Thank you, @Gudari, now, thanks to @jabbath1987, FINALLY, i see what you were talking about. Guys, please, next time just help us identifying the issue and we could fucking resolve that at the moment. We have even introduced the feature that allows you to share the exact moment in timeline with anybody. Just click on it, copy the URL in address bar and share it. That easy. 

Okay, so on to what happened. We contacted Alex & Lina to get comments on that. 

Some guys from neighbourhood came to the Yard of these two apartments with sticks and started to literally crush it. Basically they wanted to hit everybody and everything. As far as I understand, they started to act like this when they were kindly asked to leave. 

After that happened they were walked out and never came back. 

The results:

- Luckily nobody was seriously hurt

- Yard camera is being mounted back

- These neighbours are evicted by their host (it is confirmed by their host)

- The report is going to be filed to local Police. 

- Tons of shit in this thread. 

I would like to apologize on behalf of VHTV that happened. It was very unexpected and nobody could predict it could happen.

No, we still don't tolerate violence, our attidude never changed on this topic.

No, we did not invite actors to beat our participants, and never will, I promise. 

We hate dickheads who try to ruin party when they are uninvited. That is it. Thank you again those who helped us identifying the problem, you are the best!

Sometimes I dont realize how lucky I am to have very nice neighbours.  Thanks @Voyeur House TV for sorting it out. And even better we will get our cams back :biggrin:

Archived