Silvia & Josh

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Não podemos não. Esta é a data de vencimento prevista para as luzes IR chegar. Pedimos gentilmente Alex & Lina e os seus participantes para deixar luzes em todos os lugares se possível. Eu acho que não é tão fácil considerando a quantidade de álcool sendo preenchido neles ...

:biggrin::heart:Something sensible! Finally and starting from VH. Better still.

I finally got to see everything. As I suspected, it had a prior friction before with less emphasis at 01:24 (kitchen cams with the lights off and the girls gathered and then they were attacked again and by surprise at 1:44 am cam terrace.

What Lina and the presents did was defend and defend the house and the people there.

To be more attentive, because it is a house and not an apartment, it is necessary now. Much more attentive by the way.

Amy, This of course completely changes the situation there. Even though the attacker might rather be at the party.

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I want to see Tory and his sister do a threesome with the guy with the lights on and directly to the camera, if not this site not worth anything at all.

I would really settle for just tory's sister getting fucked with the lights on and a focused camera ten feet away

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Realmente me conformarse con sólo la hermana de torio ser jodida con las luces encendidas y una cámara enfocada a diez pies de distancia

Agree, mainly the sister of Tory, but already released to ask, better a trio with two and a stallion.

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Eu realmente me contentaria com a irmã de Tory ficando fodida com as luzes acesas e uma câmera focada a dez metros de distância

Guys, just keep in mind that apparently the two crews are in the same boat. The pool is common both there and so we will have some exchange between them.
Interesting promises will probably be forthcoming.:cool:

Archived