Silvia & Josh

7 minutes ago, Gudari said:

VH Expulsion Rose immediately, eject!

I would not blame her. The guy - he's kind of their chief (he solves the problems, communicates directly with their curator and VH). They like to undesirably fuck - it's like a subordinate and a boss.

I think they fuck, it's just for the first time defiantly with leaving the camera.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, groomy said:

No culparía a ella. El chico - Es una especie de su jefe. A ellos les gusta indeseablemente cogida - es como un subordinado y un jefe.

Maybe knowing now still I gives more disgust Rose, which just made only has a name... to stay in the apartment, but now would be out.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

I would not blame her. The guy - he's kind of their chief (he solves the problems, communicates directly with their curator and VH). They like to undesirably fuck - it's like a subordinate and a boss.

I think they fuck, it's just for the first time demonstratively with leaving the camera.

Thanks but that's no excuse for me.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think they fuck, it's just for the first time defiantly with leaving the camera.

if they don't want to fuck then don't take part in vh. lina & alex i'm sure can find someone else. the other guys don't seem to be having a problem.

Archived