Silvia & Josh

Rose and Tory are half to blame for the ability to hide. The other half clearly lies with VH and the shitty cam setup that has so many blind spots in the house. It's completely laughable that they would open an apartment with this kind of setup.

• Upvote 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Rose and Tory are half to blame for the ability to hide. The other half clearly lies with VH and the shitty cam setup that has so many blind spots in the house. 

Agree cams are not enough. But I think that place is so big even if you add a lot of more cams there are still hiding spots. Toilet for good reason will never get a cam. If you want hide you always find a place

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Tory came and he went to talk to her. Outside cameras. About her stay in the apartment. She was not expelled. But they speak seriously and give a clear term to correct.

I don't get it. What are they want her to do? She can't do anything without her own room.

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

Yo no lo entiendo. Lo que se quieren que haga? Ella no puede hacer nada sin su propia habitación.

That is no excuse, they can take turns, I've done it with my friends. Still seeing the kind of relationship that the two, I do not think that you dislike them to share, last night they did it in the same bed under the blankets.

• Upvote 2