Silvia & Josh

It seems that does not look very good the supposed relation of friendship between Tory and Rose. Rose on the bed lying down and alone when 10 minutes ago now was happy and radiant. I guess that a Tory not has gone well and no wonder! It continues to be a betrayal of her supposed best friend!

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It seems that does not look very good the supposed relation of friendship between Tory and Rose. Rose on the bed lying down and alone when 10 minutes ago now was happy and radiant. I guess that a Tory not has gone well and no wonder! It continues to be a betrayal of her supposed best friend!

you make no sense to me friend

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Problems of Rose do not belong to the project.

And yes Amy is gorgeous - she has been on the model lessons all day and is still very energetic.

356.jpg

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Los problemas de Rose no pertenecen al proyecto.

Y sí Amy es precioso - ella ha estado en los modelos de clases todo el día y todavía es muy enérgica.

356.jpg  0   763.64 kB  0   763.64 kB

Perhaps they do not belong to the project but I do not negarás that it is very rare, 20 minutes ago was radiant and happy after having fucked the type three times and is now completely sunk? Disorders of personality or repentance for something?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's not saying much since Belle acts like a 4 year old brat.

Belle? must be one of the Barca girls? Dont watch them. I cant stand watching their stupid teasing and going outiside the appartement to get fucked. Sorry 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

¿Beldad? debe ser una de las chicas del Barça? No te verlas. No puedo soportar ver sus burlas estúpida y va outiside el appartement a follar. Lo siento 

Absolutely correct! The great problem of RLC are many of their tenants. They scoff at the spectators continuously, do what they want and above all out of apartments. RLC allows it and does nothing in this respect, good Yes, if you complain that, you prohibit even of lifetime as they did with me and no refund of the portion of the month that I was.