Silvia & Josh

True, Rose or not gone at the end or is waiting for Artur, who comes from somewhere. I think that they should not be Artur and Rose sorry! They can go perfectly Rose and Amy or Artur and Vlad, but couples separately provided that no traps on the outside can be made. Then they would not give any kind of game in the apartments.

Well, the final Rose and Artur have gone together. I don't think that we see them up within three hours, when come to dine and sleep only. Is my thinking, sorry! It could return to think that they make traps and want to hide, but this is also causing the situation in which, without any privacy in your room. By true, comrades, I am also going to do the weekly shopping. Then I will be updated with what happens in the apartments also thanks to your comments. See you later!

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I think sometimes girls are subconscious about their boob's size or shape and some are intimidated by other girl's boobs---We have Layla -lena and silvia with some way better than average tits.

Don't forget Mika. She's got some nice boobs too!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

yes, sure! And I would like to see it clearly much closer! I wish it! But in this room, and with these cameras, impossible!

That's the vantages of having an smaller apartment with less people,they can put the cams in more or less the correct positions,now with this giant house and ward and pool a LOT of cams are far and there is no feeling of intimacy and connection with the residents.Thats what i personally feel.Sinse this large house(divided in three or four houses)opened I almost didn't watch it,the worst part is that they are closing "normal" apartments and putting the residents there.So less apartments to see.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Groomy dijo que fueron de compras un par de horas.

No Golfer, returned to buy in 20 minutes only! And now I see them but they have been lost in some of the apartments, a good time away from cameras. More time than that you have taken to buy!

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

No Golfer, returned to buy in 20 minutes only! And now I see them but they have been lost in some of the apartments, a good time away from cameras. More time than that you have taken to buy!

your guess is as good as mine then.

• Upvote 1