Silvia & Josh

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes nice view :biggrin:

newCam5.JPG

Too far away. Makes me dizzy. Hate these kinds of views. Put the damn camera right in front of the foot of the bed about a foot higher then the footboard.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Too far away. Makes me dizzy. Hate these kinds of views. Put the damn camera right in front of the foot of the bed about a foot higher then the footboard.

That's just too sensible Amy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously it's not rocket science.  This view will capture nothing worth seeing. Just put 4 cams near each bed post and be done with it. 

This is the reason I hardly watch Lena & Peter, you really only have one cam in that room, the high one is absolutely useless.

• Upvote 1

I've been watching these sites for a long time. I can't think of one time where I thought to myself, I wish I could see this from the ceiling. Nope, it's never happened, not even once. Ceiling cams are always bad because it's an unnatural view. A human is not used to seeing things from that angle. The constant struggle for your brain to deal with the strange angle interferes with the enjoyment of the view.

• Upvote 2