Silvia & Josh

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've been watching these sites for a long time. I can't think of one time where I thought to myself, I wish I could see this from the ceiling. Nope, it's never happened, not even once. Ceiling cams are always bad because it's an unnatural view. A human is not used to seeing things from that angle. The constant struggle for your brain to deal with the strange angle interferes with the enjoyment of the view.

You're right Amy, I never thought of it like that.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like cam5 as it gives us an overview of the room. With cams only round the bed we will have far too much hiding and blind space. For close up view there are cam 3 and 4.

There is only walking space around the bed in that room. There will almost never be anything worth seeing around the bed. Plus, the quality of that cam is suspect. It's fully lit in there are the quality is poor.

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There is only walking space around the bed in that room. There will almost never be anything worth seeing around the bed. Plus, the quality of that cam is suspect. It's fully lit in there are the quality is poor.

at least here we will have the chance to see something. in the bedroom it was totally useless.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rose crying. did she & artur have a fight?

No. Serious. You can see 2 cam on the terrace. Well it's personal - I will not voice it. But look at the cam terrace - without words it's clear.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. Serious. You can see 2 cam on the terrace. Well it's personal - I will not voice it. But look at the cam terrace - without words it's clear.

i'm not understanding. what am i looking for? does artur have another girl or something?