Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

When RLC announced this apartment as a house full of open minded young people, I thought it was nice. But this is not what I expected. I only see crying girls, emotionless sex and shitty guys with no respect for anyone else.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I gotta ask the question guys, If one of these females get raped in this Apt,,,,,Are we Accomplices, Witnesses, And  Co-conspirators since we pay for their Apt? 

i would say no, we can't do anything to stop it, if u feel u must write to rlc and complain

• Upvote 1

Just now, fredrik29 said:

Should be witnesses, but have a feeling rlc will just close it down then we wont hear anything about that apartment again.

If the FBI comes Knocking my new name is "Carlos Velasquez "::)

• Upvote 4

I can't watch anymore of this weird sick apartment guys, I'm off to bed...I hope the girls are ok..They should think twice about who they let walk in off the streets in future!!

Goodnight Gina, I might just have to catch a bit of you on replay, and we know which bit...:biggrin::heart:

Goodnight everyone,,,:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

When RLC announced this apartment as a house full of open minded young people, I thought it was nice. But this is not what I expected. I only see crying girls, emotionless sex and shitty guys with no respect for anyone else.

More like a full house of opened legs :biggrin:

• Upvote 2