Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

I had police at my place before, didn't mean I rape anyone... 

The probleme is not that police had to come, it's that there was a sex crime perpetrated.

Police can come for noise related issues, that would not be a subject of eviction from RLC... sexually aggressing someone however, it's out of RLC hands, it's a matter of the state's justice

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xide said:

Segunda vez que he visto a la policía en una RLC apt.

El primero fue Zoya y Levs y todavía en línea con RLC.

Just to make a small note, in B2, the police were also n the house, by denunciation of the neighbors to have the loud music.
It is true that they were inside the house, but in Spain, if there is a court order or a blatant crime is committed, you can not enter a house.
I know that the other two occasions, the crime, I think was of greater importance, can not compare a complaint by public scandal, such as the importance of the charge for assault or attempted rape.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

she had keys and nobody in the house opened the doors for the cops

the door was open, one of the guys was standing outside (smoking?) 

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Just to make a small note, in B2, the police were also n the house, by denunciation of the neighbors to have the loud music.
It is true that they were inside the house, but in Spain, if there is a court order or a blatant crime is committed, you can not enter a house.
I know that the other two occasions, the crime, I think was of greater importance, can not compare a complaint by public scandal, such as the importance of the charge for assault or attempted rape.

It could be a report from the girl who was pushed into the laundry room....she left early on.

1 minute ago, darkman said:

vanessa ya tubo a la Policía en el aprtamento de Barcelona, Veces Varias Y ....

I did not know that, she also tells me, but they are not very sure, it seems that Kitty, also received the visit of the police, but also did not enter the house.