Trump Will be Impeached

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Image may contain: text

Here we have the best example yet of the typical Trump supporter. THERE IS NO ARTIFICIAL WALL BETWEEN MEXICO AND "GUADAMALA".

Can you see how your inability to do 3 minutes of research before you post something as a fact is being exploited by the people who are continually lying to you in order to secure your vote? 

As I keep saying - the people that are running your country are tearing it apart and creating issues and fake news in order to increase the division and set the common man fighting against the common man whilst they, the elites, get fat and rich on the efforts of your labour - but the thing is because you fail to question them, because you believe their convenient lies, you are just as responsible. Wake the fuck up and at least start questioning the bullshit that you are fed every day.

p.s.  It is Guatamala, not Guadamala.

43 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Here we have the best example yet of the typical Trump supporter. THERE IS NO ARTIFICIAL WALL BETWEEN MEXICO AND "GUADAMALA".

Can you see how your inability to do 3 minutes of research before you post something as a fact is being exploited by the people who are continually lying to you in order to secure your vote? 

As I keep saying - the people that are running your country are tearing it apart and creating issues and fake news in order to increase the division and set the common man fighting against the common man whilst they, the elites, get fat and rich of the efforts of your labour - but the thing is because you fail to question them, because you believe their convenient lies, you are just as responsible. Wake the fuck up and at least start questioning the bullshit that you are fed every day.

p.s.  It is Guatamala, not Guadamala.

It saddens me that you are always so narrow minded as to miss the whole fucking point Maturin !!!! Most all countries build walls of some kind on their borders to keep people out, they don't want in their country, but of course because the democratic liberals actually proposed this wall and security measures back in the early 2000's, you wouldn't even begin to admit that fact now would you ? So of course you are just another in a long line of blinded Trump haters, it is Trumps fault that we want the fucking wall, no the people of this country want the wall. Why don't you do a little research past Snopes BS left wing media reports. For god's sake your homeland is a fucking Island that you have to take plane or boat to get to, with the exception of from France, says the man who thinks we should be the melting pot of illegals, and give them the rights the same as any American citizen. I believe in laws, and order, and the enforcement of those laws.

I don't much care for Trump personally,  but I do approve of the majority of his policies and I'm and middle of the road guy.

Just look at the shit the democratic party just pulled, with the fucking they tried to give Trump in this last election, now they are falling like flies from power. "Corrupt and draining the swamp" !!! Clinton should just accepted she was beat and shut the fuck up with grace and dignity.

Now the Clinton Machine is going to take down most of the Obama administration with their shit.

No fucking wonder that party is sweating bullets and is broke. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It saddens me that you are always so narrow minded as to miss the whole fucking point Maturin !!!! Most all countries build walls of some kind on their borders to keep people out, they don't want in their country, but of course because the democratic liberals actually proposed this wall and security measures back in the early 2000's, you wouldn't even begin to admit that fact now would you ? So of course you are just another in a long line of blinded Trump haters, it is Trumps fault that we want the fucking wall, no the people of this country want the wall. Why don't you do a little research past Snopes BS left wing media reports. For god's sake your homeland is a fucking Island that you have to take plane or boat to get to, with the exception of from France, says the man who thinks we should be the melting pot of illegals, and give them the rights the same as any American citizen. I believe in laws, and order, and the enforcement of those laws.

I don't much care for Trump personally,  but I do approve of the majority of his policies and I'm and middle of the road guy.

Just look at the shit the democratic party just pulled, with the fucking they tried to give Trump in this last election, now they are falling like flies from power. "Corrupt and draining the swamp" !!! Clinton should just accepted she was beat and shut the fuck up with grace and dignity.

Now the Clinton Machine is going to take down most of the Obama administration with their shit.

No fucking wonder that party is sweating bullets and is broke. 

There is no wall between Guatamala and Mexico. Simple as that.  Everything else you've written above does not relate to the fact that you believed and reposted a graphic saying that there was a wall between Guatamala  and Mexico.  You can go on about Clinton and emails all you like, there still is no wall between Guatamala and Mexico. It's a bit funny that you  call me a "blinded Trump hater," when you repost disinformation about a fake wall between Guatamala and Mexico that supports Trump's pathetic plan.

We're not talking metaphorical walls such as regular border controls which exist and have always existed across all national borders; what you have posted is a  picture of a wall that incorrectly states that it is a wall between Guatamala and Mexico.

p.s. There is no wall between Guatamala and Mexico.

There are 65 countries either building walls, or which are already have them - including in Belfast, where they are called 'peace lines', as well as numerous in the Middle East, where countries are trying to protect themselves from the risk of terrorism

Blocked: There are 65 countries either building walls, or which are already have them - including in Belfast, where they are called 'peace lines', as well as numerous in the Middle East, where countries are trying to protect themselves from the risk of terrorism

• Security fears and a widespread refusal to help refugees have fuelled a new spate of wall-building around the world
  • A third of the world's countries have completed or are building barriers – compared to 16 at the fall of the Berlin Wall
  • They include Israel's 'apartheid wall', India's 2,500-mile fence around Bangladesh and Morocco's huge sand 'berm'

Globalisation was supposed to tear down barriers, but security fears and a widespread refusal to help migrants and refugees have fueled a new spate of wall-building across the world, with a third of the world's countries constructing them along their borders. 

When the Berlin Wall was torn down a quarter-century ago, there were 16 border fences around the world. 

Today, there are 65 either completed or under construction, according to Quebec University expert Elisabeth Vallet.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/05/17/global-migrant-stocks/?country=US&date=2015

That report is not an endorsement of walls.  It is not justifying Trump.  It is showing what a sorry state our leaders and those that blindly support them, have brought the world and civilisation in general too.

We all celebrated when the Berlin Wall came down, as the above says, there were 16 walls around the globe at that time.  Now there are 65 - you should be angry about this but I seriously doubt that you know why you should be angry about it.