Trump Will be Impeached

trump has acomplished 1 thing since being in office. he has displaced moron bush as the absolute worst president in history! trump won't be impeached because the congress is controlled by the asshole republicans. some of you guys apparently won't accept how fucked up this country is until we blow it up! i can't believe the shit i'm reading in this thread. good bye!

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

trump has acomplished 1 thing since being in office. he has displaced moron bush as the absolute worst president in history! trump won't be impeached because the congress is controlled by the asshole republicans. some of you guys apparently won't accept how fucked up this country is until we blow it up! i can't believe the shit i'm reading in this thread. good bye!

Once Mid Term Elections take place there's going to be a Democratic Blue Wave.    :biggrin:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once Mid Term Elections take place there's going to be a Democratic Blue Wave.    :biggrin:

It will l happen.  New first time voters, women,  minorities, and anti-Hillary voters who figured out the middle class tax cut was only for the rich, elimination of environmental safeguards,  proliferation  of swapish behavior,  trade tariffs that will harm the heartland red base economy, lack of total ethics and excessive government spending, a POTUS who spiels fake news for anything that makes him look bad and no intelligent international strategy other than to suck up to Russia. It will all help to make the necessary change.

Trump is too smart to fire Mueller or Sessions,it is a trap. That is why everybody keeps talking about it - they are trying to make him do it. Another year of wasted taxpayers dollars and Muellers career will be permanently ended. Sessions apparently took the job to help the senators take down the business man. If an outsider is sucessful congress loses all their corrupt money making schemes. The biggest mistake Trump will make is Syria. Americans do not care about Syria. Any actions there will cast a shadow of doubt, which is also why that is what the news media is hoping for. I hope they do impeach Trump, and then find out that Pence is even more extreme. 

On 4/10/2018 at 8:01 PM, StnCld316 said:

LMAO! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! People are upset not because he's accomplishing A LOT more than Obama and other Politicians, (including Republicans) it's because he's REAL Folks!

A word from a Dem Politician. "We are the party of the beast, where people hate each other but yet Vote for Democrats. Cal, Illinois, NY, for example - Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics hate each other, and the hate goes on." Not because of Trump, because of the FEAR of losing there hard worked FOOD STAMPS, WELFARE CHECKS. Including other attributes. Yes, I know people need assistants. Tell it the Lady who purchase Four Mercedes Benz, with a income worth more than six figures a year. 

TRUMP, is an outstanding POKER player and every Liberal wants to see his hand. Sorry, NOT Happening! I like it this way; I don't have to hear about Death, Unemployment to name a few. Peace and quite. My cash flow is the BEST it has ever been. A president’s job approval rating is the essential barometer of his popularity, but it can also be unsatisfying in its lack of specificity. People are so blinded by his misuse of language and mangling of history that they judge him for what he says, and how he says it, and not for what he does. 19.gif.2945f13be4589d534c326e5ab314e3b7.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! People are upset not because he's accomplishing A LOT more than Obama or other Politicians, (including Republicans) it's because he's REAL Folks!

A word from a Dem Politician. We are the party of the beast, where people hate each other but yet Vote for Democrats. Cal, Illinois, NY, for example - Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics hate each other, and the hates goes on. Not because of Trump, because of the FEAR of losing there hard worked FOOD STAMPS, WELFARE CHECKS. Including other attributes. Yes, I know people need assistants. Tell it the Lady who purchase Four Mercedes Benz, with a income worth more than six figures a year. 

TRUMP, is an outstanding POKER player and every Liberal wants to see his hand. Sorry, NOT Happening! I like it this way; I don't have to hear about Death, Unemployment to name a few. Peace and quite. My cash flow is the BEST it has ever been. A president’s job approval rating is the essential barometer of his popularity, but it can also be unsatisfying in its lack of specificity. People are so blinded by his misuse of language and mangling of history that they judge him for what he says, and how he says it, and not for what he does. 19.gif.2945f13be4589d534c326e5ab314e3b7.gif

Joey you took the words out of my mouth, i agree with your post

• Like 1