Trump Will be Impeached

48 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

US citizens why do you have a baby running your country? His determination to destroy every bit of Obama's legislation are the actions of a 5 year old. He is universally hated outside the US, received help from your greatest enemy Russia whether knowingly or unknowingly to win his election. He is a baby with no class, a compulsive liar ("I am the healthiest president ever") a bigot, a racist, a misogynist and an absolutely self-centred obnoxious bully who if he doesn''t get constant validation from a bunch or arse lickers will fire them for not arse licking. We have had some incompetent leaders in the past but never one who was a baby.

Is this how you really feel ? 😁 Hummm Interesting a lot of Americans felt that way Winston Churchill.

He certainly has a way of making the stand up and take notice of this great country again, Peace through Strength. He is an arrogant bastard, but has accomplished great things in this country is very short time period. It is amazing what the right policies due for an economy, It is amazing how well the world has taken notice of little rocket man coming to talk peace and get rid of his nukes. It is amazing how the Chinese backed down and don't want a trade war with the US, it is amazing how fast the EU came begging for no tariffs on the products imported to the US, and now they would do anything in the world to keep us in that ignorant stupid Iran deal, instead of siding with the US against those terrorists want a be's. We can't help you in Europe as you will soon become the next big Islamic state for opening your borders to all, instead of forcing them to stay home and fix their own damn problems. Pay your fair share or get the hell out of the UN I say. We Americans owe the EU and Britain nothing but friendship, but we are tired of paying your bills for  you. That is a fact that is felt by most all across this great country.

BTW what is the unemployment rate in Europe ? I believe that it was around 7.6% or so. I believe that is just less than double what it is the US currently. More of every race working including women in the last 30 years. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

There's a movement to make sure that American Idiot by Greenday is the number one song in the UK when Darth Tangerine sneaks into the country.  A bright orange baby that is too scared to make an official visit because that will expose him to the mockery of the British public.  Great choice for President USA, you're doing great.

22 minutes ago, Maturin said:

There's a movement to make sure that American Idiot by Greenday is the number one song in the UK when Darth Tangerine sneaks into the country.  A bright orange baby that is too scared to make an official visit because that will expose him to the mockery of the British public.  Great choice for President USA, you're doing great.

Yes we are doing great, all over the world, it is nice to be hated by the liberal leftist foolish politics that will cause the EU to go broke. That Obama and his cronies cost this country respect all over the world, and caused our national debt to double in 8 years. Yes lets talk truths here and not the person, but the politics.

TRUMP will never be Impeached GOT IT

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Is this how you really feel ? 😁 Hummm Interesting a lot of Americans felt that way Winston Churchill.

I don't think that's worth replying to. The mere fact that you(*) could compare Churchill with Trump is like me comparing Boris Johnson with Franklin D Roosevelt except Johnson is probably a great deal more intelligent than Trump. * And I realise not you per se but if the US can't tell the difference between a great war leader and someone who throws his toys out of the pram is truly frightening.

Yes that is how people in Europe feel about Trump. He daren't come to London because he is hated so much. And he repeats absolute bollocks about terrorism and immigration in Europe to his supporters culminating in those grossly insulting nonsense about the attacks in Paris to the NRA. I am sure once a day he tells the truth.

Now:

1. Trump wants to end the Iran deal because he hates Obama and it has fuck all to do with the deal.

2. It also happens to be what Saudi Arabia wants and they bribe there were anywhere. With China they have have the worst human rights on the planet. Other western countries are just as bad in taking the Arab bribes ... and China is just to big to ignore ... but it was Saudis that carried out 9/11 and the US sucks their dicks. Saudi Arabia and Iran compete with each other to see who can be more extreme and who can hate the West more. The only difference is that the Iranians are more open it they don't spend 10s of billions on schools to promote hatred at The West and recruit for ISIS who they done FUCK ALL about. They sent one female pilot to bomb them. Iran sent a fucking army. And now we sit idly by as the Turks living under the dictator Erdogan  who has imprisoned all teachers and journalists bomb the Kurds who also fought ISIS. 

What bills have you paid the UK? Are you seriously suggesting the UK doesn't pay its fair share of defence? WTF were we doing in Afganistan then? Nearly 1000 Europeans died fighting in Afghanistan almost half of them from the UK. Having watched various US News it wouldn't surprise if you didn't know about the many wars around the world you are not involved in.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

And look what happened to her LOL Richard II also became monarch as a child and ... Edward VI didn't live long. At least they didn't have access to Twitter. "My crown's bigger than your crown." Honestly we've had some terrible monarchs. Game of Thrones is based on 15th century England.

Lol, i didn't say it ended well, just that there we're other babies like Trump as leaders. I didn't know that about GOT, that's my favorite show maybe ever. Another year to wait for the final season. And only 6 episodes! They better be 2 hours each!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

That Obama and his cronies cost this country respect all over the world

Who has told you this? Obama had the respect of the world.

Putin didn't want Hillary as leader because she was stronger on the Russian threat which lets face it is far more of a concern to Europe than it is to the US. They've already invaded several countries in the former Soviet Union and are continually threatening more. As far as Putin is concerned Trump's a pussy and his pussy at that. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Who has told you this? Obama had the respect of the world.

Putin didn't want Hillary as leader because she was stronger on the Russian threat which lets face it is far more of a concern to Europe than it is to the US. They've already invaded several countries in the former Soviet Union and are continually threatening more. As far as Putin is concerned Trump's a pussy and his pussy at that. 

Your Hatred for Donald Trump has completely clouded your good judgement and intelligence, I am really sad for you and the people who think like that. I don't like Trump, but I think his policies and what this administration has completed already and what they will continue to complete is just what this country needed after 8 dismal years of the Obama sell out, and talk about fucking liars, Obama wins that award as the most silver tongued devil in many years. He was not respected, but used as step child. Hell man, I voted for that worthless piece of shit the first time. All he did was put a FOR SALE sign on the US borders, Sold all of the US people out. That is how we wound up with Trump BB.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

BTW what is the unemployment rate in Europe ? I believe that it was around 7.6% or so. I believe that is just less than double what it is the US currently. More of every race working including women in the last 30 years. I could go on and on but I think you get the point.

It's a massive 4.2% in the UK - however as I suspect is the case in the US many people are paid fuck all and the pensions are shit. And remember this Europe includes many poor ex Communist counties as well as a couple of poor countries from Southern Europe. In 2008 when those loans fucked the world economy the US who mainly caused it was in a better position to protect itself ... some guy called Obama was President I believe during the recovery and surely you don't want to give him credit ... whereas naturally the EU being made up of more than 30 different countries has to move slower.  

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Your Hatred for Donald Trump has completely clouded your good judgement and intelligence,

Everything that come out of his mouth does that but I can tell you it is shared by a large amount of Europe and we have 0 respect for him.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It's a massive 4.2% in the UK - however as I suspect is the case in the US many people are paid fuck all and the pensions are shit. And remember this Europe includes many poor ex Communist counties as well as a couple of poor countries from Southern Europe. In 2008 when those loans fucked the world economy the US who mainly caused it was in a better position to protect itself ... some guy called Obama was President I believe during the recovery and surely you don't want to give him credit ... whereas naturally the EU being made up of more than 30 different countries has to move slower.  

The American people paid for it with National Debt, not Obama or his idiots who gave away the farm to business cronies who elected that silver tongued devil. My children's children will be paying for the world economy bail out from the Obama administration. I say fuck um all, let um survive on their own, and if can't make it on their own, too fucking bad. We the American people are sick and tired of bankrolling the world's fuck ups. I also think the sentiment is we are tired fighting your screwed up wars that will never end, as no one has ever kept Europe or held it in any war, so soon the Europeans will be speaking Russian and be ruled by the voice of Islam. LOL quit being so pissy about Trump, I think you have many problems of your own to worry about, far more important than the US and it's government. 

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Everything that come out of his mouth does that but I can tell you it is shared by a large amount of Europe and we have 0 respect for him.

Europeans didn't have much respect for Reagan either ??? Look what happened 😁

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, i didn't say it ended well, just that there we're other babies like Trump as leaders. I didn't know that about GOT, that's my favorite show maybe ever. Another year to wait for the final season. And only 6 episodes! They better be 2 hours each!

I thought there were going to be 7 like the last series. The budget must be huge. On imdb it has an astronomical rating. George R.R. Martin (it seems so much of a coincidence to be so like J.R.R.Tolkein) has talked about various characters being based on Wars of the Roses, well Shakespeare's version of it. The BBC recently did an adaptation of Henry VI and Richard III. In them Margaret of Anjou (Cersei) who dominates her husband Henry taunts and kills the other pretender of the crown, sleeps around and disposes with her others playing the game her rivals for power. In reality she did not play quite such a big part but there were a lot of powerful women involved and watching the Henry VI plays felt very much like watching the political side to GOT which I actually I preferred to the fantasy side.

I am reading the books at the moment which is not easy with my eyesight and Martin seemed to imply there could be up to 3000 more pages to come!!!

I do wonder whatever planet that Westeros and Essos are on has a different year length. When you think about Jon and Dany being in their mid teens you can't help thinking they are too young to be playing any games. If they were 25% older it would make a lot more sense. It took someone with the charisma, intelligence and ambition of Anne Boleyn until she was 25 to capture Henry VIII, another 7 years to become Queen and 3 more years to blow it all with over confidence. 

Henry VIII was an educated version of Donald Trump. 

• Like 1