Trump Will be Impeached

12 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

The War of 1812, WW1, WW2

OK, I thought you are talking about the veterans of your close past: Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan...

15 hours ago, DeeDreaPG said:

jsut curious - did he started to built the wall he said he was going to at the border with Mexico ( if i not mistaken)?

Currently doing 8 trial concepts with 6 different contractors south of San Diego California, each of which is 500' long to choose the design to use to build the wall in that area.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Currently doing 8 trial concepts with 6 different contractors south of San Diego California, each of which is 500' long to choose the design to use to build the wall in that area.

I wonder who's going to pay for it.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Good luck on trying to collect that.   The Taxpayer will get fleeced again.

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ha, ain't that the truth!  8 trial concepts with 6 contractors, I wonder how much tax money has been spent on this already and who of Trump's circle has big shares in these contractor companies.  I say it time and time again and it becomes more obvious everytime, the American taxpayer is being fucked over but they are loving it!!  Crazy times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Good luck on trying to collect that.   The Taxpayer will get fleeced again.

Even if we have to pay for the wall, we'll keep the illegals out, we already give them too much money in the form of welfare & free schooling

54 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Ha, ain't that the truth!  8 trial concepts with 6 contractors, I wonder how much tax money has been spent on this already and who of Trump's circle has big shares in these contractor companies.  I say it time and time again and it becomes more obvious everytime, the American taxpayer is being fucked over but they are loving it!!  Crazy times.

You don't think the taxpayers isn't getting fuck giving the illegals welfare & free schooling !!

On ‎16‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 10:52 AM, SPYING 1 said:

All veterans put their lives in harms way for our nation

Please explain me in more detail how America´s freedom was threatened by Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. I do not know much of the fear that you had to face because of those countries´ attacks.