Trump Will be Impeached

43 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Please explain me in more detail how America´s freedom was threatened by Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. I do not know much of the fear that you had to face because of those countries´ attacks.

Where did i post that America's freedom was threatened by vietnam, iraq, & afghanistan 

I think perhaps Trump needs therapy. The man is so fucking obsessed wit Obama that even when talking about soldiers' deaths he uses it to attack Obama.

He's an odious petty man who doesn't deserve to be President of any country let alone the most important one on Earth. All the other world leaders can be safe in the knowledge that they couldn't be more embarrassing than him. In fact he's so embarrassing his state visit to the UK this year will now be an undercover trip next year because nobody wants him here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think perhaps Trump needs therapy. The man is so fucking obsessed wit Obama that even when talking about soldiers' deaths he uses it to attack Obama.

He's an odious petty man who doesn't deserve to be President of any country let alone the most important one on Earth. All the other world leaders can be safe in the knowledge that they couldn't be more embarrassing than him. In fact he's so embarrassing his state visit to the UK this year will now me an undercover trip next year because nobody wants him here. 

When the Queen refuses him a state visit, clear evidence that you're doing it wrong America!! :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Maturin said:

When the Queen refuses him a state visit, clear evidence that you're doing it wrong America!! :biggrin:

I doubt she refused. In fact officially she offered one, but given May outright lied to Her Majesty when claiming she had secured a majority in Parliament - something the Queen is said to be angry about and you don't want to get on the wrong side of her - it may be that it was 100% May's invitation.
The reason why he has been putting off is that he didn't want to see protests and quite frankly with everything he says the numbers queuing up with the banners increase every day. The UK police have been pretty good and hiding protest from China and Saudi Arabia in the past (and certainly anyone who thinks the US is comparable to those 2 appalling regimes needs their head examining) but far fewer people know about the awful human rights violations of those 2 countries than what Trump says and tweets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I doubt she refused in fact officially she offered one, but given May outright lied to Her Majesty when claiming she had secured a majority in Parliament - something the Queen is said to be angry about and you don't want to get on the wrong side of her - it may be that it was 100% May's invitation.
The reason why he has been putting off is that he didn't want to see protests and quite frankly with everything he says the numbers queuing up with the banners increase every day. The UK police have been pretty good and hiding protest from China and Saudi Arabia in the past (and certainly anyone who thinks the US is comparable to those 2 appalling regimes needs there heads examining) but far fewer people know about the awful human rights violations of those 2 countries than what Trump says and tweets.

Oh I think there'll be riots when he arrives. May will want to shield him from any protest at all but there'll be hundreds of thousands waiting for him, all it'll need is one spark. The more he carries on the way he's going the less likely I think that he'll come.  He's not going to stop being a reprehensible moron but he knows that as you say, more and more banners are being painted every day.

Riots in London to welcome the US President, it could not get any worse than that for his legacy.  Well, it could but if/when he decides to press the nuclear button there'll be no-one left to discuss him anyway.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Riots in London to welcome the US President, it could not get any worse than that for his legacy.  Well, it could but if/when he decides to press the nuclear button there'll be no-one left to discuss him anyway.

When he gave that press conference in Puerto Rico it reminded me of him in "The Apprentice". He will ask a question of one of his colleagues who will give him an answer they have already rehearsed with him and so that when they say it instead of him he cannot be blamed for it even when repeats it immediately afterwards and says it was either "wonderful" or "very bad". He'd probably ask Ivanka to press the button so if it went badly ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Where did i post that America's freedom was threatened by vietnam, iraq, & afghanistan 

When you speak about veterans, my assumption is that you are speaking about recent wars, about those veterans who are alive - not of veterans who passed away long time ago.

Why are we still concerned that his supporters continue to defend him?  Anyone who didn't recognize his incompetence both mentally and intellectually before the election is not going to be swayed by his unbelievable behavior now..

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

He's an odious petty man who doesn't deserve to be President of any country let alone the most important one on Earth. All the other world leaders can be safe in the knowledge that they couldn't be more embarrassing than him. In fact he's so embarrassing his state visit to the UK this year will now be an undercover trip next year because nobody wants him here. 

Trump doesn't know yet but when the USA has Midterm Elections and the Democrats take Control of the House,  Impeachment will finish Trumps Presidency.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Trump doesn't know yet but when the USA has Midterm Elections and the Democrats take Control of the House,  Impeachment will finish Trumps Presidency.

On what grounds? Try to be specific. Just calling him an idiot won't do.

• Like 1