Trump Will be Impeached

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thank you for your service to this great country

See the source image

And you are right, it is a great country..  It was my honor and privilege to serve.  It was not my honor to get shot and get hit with shrapnel 😝

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I believe in free speech anytime for anybody..  Whether I like what you say or not this progressive Marxist fought and was wounded twice for your right to say whatever the hell stupid shit you want.  Query, did you serve?  But I will tell you this.  As long as people like you don't realize that no matter what your politics are.  That we are all Americans. That we almost all want the same things; i.e, better schools, better infrastructure, more secure borders and more secure voting process  That we simply have different ways of achieving those goals.  As long as people like you seek to label and divide, then the fat cats win because we will never unite to make a better America.  It's people like you who are the problem, not the solution..

I spent one year and four days in Vietnam from April, 1969 to April,1970. "Better schools,better infrastructure,more secure borders and more secure voting",is that not what Trump is doing and trying to do?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

And you are right, it is a great country..  It was my honor and privilege to serve.  It was not my honor to get shot and get hit with 😝

My Fathers honor, My honor, and now my one of my sons honor to serve this great country. I am sorry you were injured fighting to protect the worlds freedom. We may not agree on politics, but I will always stand and salute my fellow servicemen, no matter what your politics you believe are the best direction. My father was ARMY, I chose the open seas, and my son "SEMPER FI MARINE" 

So with that being said you are correct most of the American people are middle of the road, and want the very best for this country.

Image result for american flag waving gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I spent one year and four days in Vietnam from April, 1969 to April,1970. "Better schools,better infrastructure,more secure borders and more secure voting",is that not what Trump is doing and trying to do?

14-months from June 69 to August 70.  Better schools, with Betsy Devos?  LOL!  Only if you are a rich person and have a private charter school.  More secure voting???  ROTFLMAO!  You gotta be kidding me!!  Better infrastructure?  Where's the legislations?  More secure borders? only if you are brown skinned or black.  If you're Russian?  Not so much..  But then since he's Putin's man I did not expect any less.  

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So was Bill Clinton.How much time did Obama serve in the military?

Dasm!  I didn't know Clinton and Obama were still presidents.  I thought "Bone Spurs Drumpf"  was...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

14-months from June 69 to August 70.  Better schools, with Betsy Devos?  LOL!  Only if you are a rich person and have a private charter school.  More secure voting???  ROTFLMAO!  You gotta be kidding me!!  Better infrastructure?  Where's the legislations?  More secure borders? only if you are brown skinned or black.  If you're Russian?  Not so much..  But then since he's Putin's man I did not expect any less.  

Anyone who truly believes that Donald Trump is Putin's man is a complete and total idiot. 

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Obama never was a real president.He was just a little boy pretending to be president.

Trump acts like a grade school bully. I am embarrassed to call him the president of my country. He has done nothing as far as I am concern his tax cut was a joke  I still waiting for some one to explain how we are going to pay for it. The cut in corporate taxes alone is going to put the U.S. in even more debt. I am a CPA so if you want to talk taxes have at it.

I don't want my grandkids to grow up like him. He's a liar,, racist, womanizing boy. How he got elected is beyond me. No sane woman, black, or Mexican should have voted for him. He's the one who should be locked up, he done far worst things than the Clintons did combined. Yet he has a lot of ignorant people believing he knows what he's doing  would you let some one who has filed bankruptcy 4 time mange your money?

jmo

• Like 1