Trump Will be Impeached

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

00qg.gif

Typical liberal response.  There's no fact in your post. Just emotional outrage. Making America great is far from the Nazi regime of world domination at any cost (just ask any Holocaust survivor who lost parents and siblings).  But libtards would rather subliminally sway you towards their truth. You don't see (from the right) a meme of Hillary deleting e-mails. Or Obama dressed as Robin Hood. Or black America falling through a black hole. No need as the facts tells the story.

All this anger (another emotion) coming from a Canadian.  Trade equality is going to take an adjustment for the USA but in the long run, Canada will be crying for a long time.

• Like 1

Just now, Howard said:

Typical liberal response.  There's no fact in your post. Just emotional outrage. Making America great is far from the Nazi regime of world domination at any cost.  But libtards would rather subliminally sway you to their truth. You don't see (from the right) a meme of Hillary deleting e-mails. Or Obama dressed as Robin Hood. No need as the facts tells the story.

All this anger (another emotion) coming a Canadian.  Trade equality is going to take an adjustment for the USA but in the long run, Canada will be crying the most.

We got some good emoticons for our illustrious Prime Minister Justin Turd-Oh.  He's just as Fucked Up as Trump.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

We got some good emoticons for our illustrious Prime Minister Justin Turd-Oh.  He's just as Fucked Up as Trump.

He's a pretty boy. Of what I know, he was elected on a similar public stance as Obama: Hope. People liked his youthful energy but I don't think he had/has any substance to be an effective leader. But I can't offer much to the convo as I don't follow Canadian politics.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

He's a pretty boy. Of what I know, he was elected on a similar public stance as Obama: Hope. People liked his youthful energy but I don't think he had/has any substance to be an effective leader. But I can't offer much to the convo as I don't follow Canadian politics.

Trudeau was only elected because he Promised all the Potheads he was going to Legalize Marijuana which still hasn't come to fruition.  The thing called the Silver Haired Boys Club in the Senate had a little difficulty giving the Rubber Stamp of Approval.   Trudeau is as Useless as Teats on a Boar Hog. He takes after his Late Father Pierre.

Justin will be given his Walking Papers from the Voters in 2019.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rammer said:

Let's continue tomorrow genius.  It's late here and I have an early appointment tomorrow morning.  Catch you later.

I want to know what benefits does the American taxpayers get from all these illegals  ??

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I want to know what benefits does the American taxpayers get from all these illegals  ??

None, of course! Taxpayers get the hit. The economy gets the hit. Illegals bring NOTHING to the table.  Mexico honors their citizens as much as the Palestinian Authority honors their citizens.  There are parallels although the Palestinians are much, much, much worse on how they (de)value their people.

Mexico encourages people to migrate to the US (illegally). Why???  Illegals funnel back over 60% what they earn illegally in the US (all cash) back into Mexico.  If it wasn't for that, the Mexican economy would be even in worse shape then it is now. There are other reasons why Mexico encourages illegals to cross the border.  But I will say that unlike the Palestine Authority, they do NOT pay for suicide bombers (anywhere from $2,000 - $15,000 is paid to the spouse and kids for a dude to attach a bomb to his chest and enter Israel).

25 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The Benefit is they get to pay for all the Freeloaders when they should send all their Asses back to their Homeland and let the Cards fall as they May.

The demon-crats in MIAMI, tells me that the illegals landscape their yards for $10, i told them that they're screwing the American taxpayers by getting their yard cut & manicure by the illegals 🤨

• Like 1

True or not Trump will tell supporters anything he thinks they want to hear to get their vote..The numbers are all debatable. His direct efforts have not had any positive effect on you..the money changers are all betting he will do certain things. Meantime he is lining his pockets. Truth is socially Trump wouldn't drink a beer with you..Kiss his ring and he might pardon you..

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

True or not Trump will tell supporters anything he thinks they want to hear to get their vote..The numbers are all debatable. His direct efforts have not had any positive effect on you..the money changers are all betting he will do certain things. Meantime he is lining his pockets. Truth is socially Trump wouldn't drink a beer with you..Kiss his ring and he might pardon you..

obama & clinton didn't have any money when they became president, but look at them now !! Both obama & clinton sold out America, at least TRUMP loves America 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

obama & clinton didn't have any money when they became president, but look at them now !! Both obama & clinton sold out America, at least TRUMP loves America 

Didn't vote for either of them either..I was a republican when Trump was a democrat who by the way sent money to C & O. only difference is Trump sold out his party to come screw up the republican party, latched on to a bunch of pissed off people and put his clown hat on to hustle them into thinking he cared about them..Listen sometime and you will see what I mean..