CasaHot - Part #1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We are aware which equipment guys use and it's not very suitable for our volume of streaming - it will just fail. Instead we proposed some new solutions to them and will be working out together the changing to even better quality quite soon. 

New apartments coming to VHTV will feature new equipment which, as planned, will get our cam quality to new level. As soon as we are done with collecting data and feedback on these changes when they are out, we will be working towards upgrading all the cameras in all apartments.

It will take time, but for us we haven't yet reached our first birthday yet, so we have so much to do before that :D

Yeah already noticed they have no nightvision. I guess at your birthday we will get a big big suprise :biggrin::blush: ? Oh and dont forget my pm. Gotta run for a bit. Cya later

I agree with people that want to see this type of action also but sorry, it is not my idea of real life or real thing possible... definitely will be curious to see specific things, but just change my opinion about VH. For me it doesn't see sex at any price, I prefer to see how couples interact realistically. By the way, as I entered this apartment, Hall camera does not work and I don't have any control over this apartment VH. I do not foresee good feelings for this apartment.

• Upvote 1

It's cam girl voyeurism basically. I understand just how distracting this place is, but seriously, if it bothers anyone, don't watch it. Many others really do enjoy the concept as it is. Respect that and let it go. Complaining too much can only result in it being taken away from the main site or at an added cost. Just don't watch it if you don't like it. That goes for me too.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's cam girl voyeurism basically. I understand just how distracting this place is, but seriously, if it bothers anyone, don't watch it. Many others really do enjoy the concept as it is. Respect that and let it go. Complaining too much can only result in it being taken away from the main site or at an added cost. Just don't watch it if you don't like it. That goes for me too.

I thought you went to sleep..:dodgy:

Just now, nack said:

I thought you went to sleep..:dodgy:

Well, actually I just left cause not one else was here, but now, it's bedtime. I have some serious make up sex to get taken care of! ☺

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, actually I just left cause not one else was here, but now, it's bedtime. I have some serious make up sex to get taken care of! ☺

Oh lucky you! You don't really want stuff to happen that leads to make up sex, but shit happens, now go for it!

• Upvote 1

i hate to sound like a salesman for vh but with the timeline, archives, casahot at no additional cost, more future apts, more variety (future gay & lesbian apts), and lower cost than the other sights it would be a smart move to join & get locked in to the same price ($1 & change per day) and ability to see ALL archives rather than just the ones that are added after you join. vh, am i missing anything?

• Upvote 2

Gettin boring seeing the girls wear the same casahot clothes like yesterday. They should be allowed to bring their own clothes. Will be far more interesting to see the real style of the girls. So for me its like wearing uniforms.

• Upvote 2