CasaHot - Part #1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Gettin boring seeing the girls wear the same casahot clothes like yesterday. They should be allowed to bring their own clothes. Will be far more interesting to see the real style of the girls. So for me its like wearing uniforms.

but this is nothing to compare to the fucking stupid masks

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, waldi said:

but this is nothing to compare to the fucking stupid masks

Yes the masks are killing it all for me. Bad decision allowing them to wear them. Just imagine Maria or Silvia wearing such a mask...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the masks are killing it all for me. Bad decision allowing them to wear them. Just imagine Maria or Silvia wearing such a mask...

sorry mate, hangover, I can't even fucking imagine

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i hate to sound like a salesman for vh but with the timeline, archives, casahot at no additional cost, more future apts, more variety (future gay & lesbian apts), and lower cost than the other sights it would be a smart move to join & get locked in to the same price ($1 & change per day) and ability to see ALL archives rather than just the ones that are added after you join. vh, am i missing anything?

You are quite right and we always advise on subscribing at the moment, not to wait for naked unicorns to appear cummig with rainbows. We are aimed to grow our loyal audience, who we love and respect, not to earn more at the exact moment. 

The only thing you are missing is that we need to help Casahot guys resolving their cam and NV issues, but wait... the price does not change because of that too :) Enjoy!

• Upvote 3