CasaHot - Part #1

A couple of days ago we were talking about having a girls only apt.Well, there we have it. Not exactly what we thought but the girls in there are hot.

Puting this page on their site has made VHTV different from all other sites like RLC and alike. I like the way they think.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

A couple of days ago we were talking about having a girls only apt.Well, there we have it. Not exactly what we thought but the girls in there are hot.

Funny to mention that this is not the apartment we mentioned as lesbian. The lesbian apartment is still in the development.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They seem to have some kind of archive on their website. Wonder if it will come to VH too.

Their archive is basically short recordings of the full 24 hour stream and is VERY difficult to navigate. VHTV has the best archives created by the operators and we do not miss a single thing.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

beautiful apartment (seriously, we, at VHTV, are eager to find such apartments for existing participants too!)

It would be good.

Seriously, we have very bad apartments. They are dark and cramped. And periodically there are problems with the owners (AmyVlad/NikTory and Anna/Alex recent).

Look at the RLC there, quite good, positive and interesting apartments. Take old Nelly and Bogdan or Leora and Paul - bright, interesting, suitable a party or few pairs. And I do not remember that the owners broke into the apartment online in RLC. Maybe is the best selection of apartments. Maybe they make a contract with the owner.

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Funny to mention that this is not the apartment we mentioned as lesbian. The lesbian apartment is still in the development.

That's sweet music to my ears. Btw I wrote you a pm about something maybe interesting for you.

8 minutes ago, nack said:

Their archive is basically short recordings of the full 24 hour stream and is VERY difficult to navigate. VHTV has the best archives created by the operators and we do not miss a single thing.

Thanks my friend did not know their archives. I agree VH is better.

• Upvote 1