FUNNY Part #1

jjs

A little far-fetched, but given time, this will hold true.

Too bad humans aren't more like animals. In the animal kingdom, genetically defected offspring are cast out to die, not allowing for others to be born with the same defects.  

9 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

A little far-fetched, but given time, this will hold true.

Too bad humans aren't more like animals. In the animal kingdom, genetically defected offspring are cast out to die, not allowing for others to be born with the same defects.  

Pretty harsh--we would lose most of the Democrats the US 😏  sarcastic humor  

• Like 1

Gee, I thought that, that was the whole idea! :dodgy:

Clean up America, kill a Dumbocrat. If we could just get Kalifornia to slide into the Pacific, we would have 90% of the battle won.

Sorry Rodent. We'll rescue you before it happens. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Clean up America, kill a Dumbocrat. If we could just get Kalifornia to slide into the Pacific, we would have 90% of the battle won.

You better give me some advanced warning also--I live in that hell hole as well--but cannot leave cause of my kids 

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Gee,  I got a better idea!  How's about we take these Repuke Tax Dodgers, Traitors, and Russian Assets and throw their collective asses in prison.  Now that would make America great again!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

You better give me some advanced warning also--I live in that hell hole as well--but cannot leave cause of my kids 

Don't worry, Happy, we'll save a spot for you too. There are  only a few Americans in Kalifornia any more. Hook up with Foamy. The rest are all Dems and illegal wet-backs.

• Like 2