Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Well...they are trying..and they are in apartment.I can be very critic for bad things but can also admit when things improve,today is the best day from teya and Stan,don't compensate all the past very bad days she delivered but at least they are acting an little more like VH residents.kudos for them for that.Of course if things change and they back to rlc mode I will say they are back to crap mode in a beat.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Bueno ... son trying..and están en apartment.I puede ser muy crítico de las cosas malas, pero también puede admitir cuando las cosas mejoran, hoy es el mejor día de teya y Stan, no compensan todo el pasado muy mal días se entregan pero al menos están actuando un poco más como residents.kudos VH para ellos para that.Of supuesto, si las cosas cambian y se vuelve al modo de RLC que se dicen que son de nuevo a modo de basura en un latido.

RLC mode can also be that already they leave the apartment to let it void?

3 hours ago, nack said:

He did not cum and she looked unsatisfied,but that was one hell of a ride.

I think she came big all through 14:35 maybe twice-- I don't know about him but I don't see how any guy wouldn't cum with her going after it like she did

• Upvote 1

and he failed to finish again !!

Its like his mind is somewhere else.It seems he doesn't want to do it in front of cams but has to support his GF who is extremely horny.Tough situation for him.

• Upvote 1

I wonder how a girl turned on, so active! All the time moving from one side to another, non-stop still for a moment can end with a guy so so lazy, lazy, with a crap physicist... who seems to his face that's asleep even awake! Poorly distributed is this world! We need someone to fuck to Teya as it deserves!