Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That hidding room it's sooo dark..they put it an way we can't see an dam thing in there..layne if you win credibility..put an dam cam in there......

I am not sure what the deal is with the "hidden room".  Neither of these couples are camera shy and I think Teya is one of the hottest girls on VHTV.  She is certainly the most versatile when it comes to sex.  As Such, I am not sure if the hidden room is all it's cracked up to be or even if it matters at all.  I am not being critical of your post, I am simply stating that I'm not too sure if this room is all that important and if Layne puts a cam there, it will be any big thing.  As a long time participant I'm pretty sure he (Lane) knows where to place the cams. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.. BTW, I think Teya was gone for the weekend.  I thought I saw her pack a bag on Thursday of Friday.  Can't do too much if she was not there..

When it happens,they have the best sex,passionate,hot and heavy. Also,Teya has got that Exotic sex appeal like Sara. 

I would take their sexy moments 2-3 times a week anytime than the boring sex of Anna-Alex(Whenever it happens),Silvia-Josh and Eric -Layla.I don't watch Chloe James and Mika-Layne.

22 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I am not sure what the deal is with the "hidden room".  Neither of these couples are camera shy and I think Teya is one of the hottest girls on VHTV.  She is certainly the most versatile when it comes to sex.  As Such, I am not sure if the hidden room is all it's cracked up to be or even if it matters at all.  I am not being critical of your post, I am simply stating that I'm not too sure if this room is all that important and if Layne puts a cam there, it will be any big thing.  As a long time participant I'm pretty sure he (Lane) knows where to place the cams. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.. BTW, I think Teya was gone for the weekend.  I thought I saw her pack a bag on Thursday of Friday.  Can't do too much if she was not there..

Respect your opinion,if you fine to see them go to that room Soo much time then it works for you.Myself would like to see them not vanish so much cams,being to that room or kitchen balcony.Regard layne knowing the things about cams..not 100% sure about that,this apartment it's Probrably the one with more tecnical problems,cams bad positioned etc.Regard teya at least you seen her pack the bag..others didn't seen that and only "had" her absent the intire weekend without any explication at all..

8 minutes ago, nack said:

When it happens,they have the best sex,passionate,hot and heavy. Also,Teya has got that Exotic sex appeal like Sara. 

I would take their sexy moments 2-3 times a week anytime than the boring sex of Anna-Alex(Whenever it happens),Silvia-Josh and Eric -Layla.I don't watch Chloe James and Mika-Layne.

Teya Its sexy and have an exotic looking appeal that's for sure.

2 hours ago, nack said:

Hi Layne..The cam is still at the previous position.What happened ? Didn't fit well enough.

I don't want expensive equipment to be damaged. Also the angle is not very good. 

We replaced the curtain, awaiting for feedback. Also I have fixed the sound on cam8.

18 minutes ago, Layne said:

I don't want expensive equipment to be damaged. Also the angle is not very good. 

We replaced the curtain, awaiting for feedback. Also I have fixed the sound on cam8.

Fair Enough.As long as they don't hide behind the curtain deliberately,it's fine.

• Upvote 1