Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? Did not see this :biggrin:. A hotdog really???? What can be any worse?

Thanks for asking. The worst thing she did was tell her girlfriends, who then told their friends, who then told their friends. Soon, everybidy knew about it. The poor girl had to live the rest of her high school life known as ...............weiner woman! 

Btw, she had to go the ER to get it removed. Oh, the humanity!!!

The moral of the story is simple and twofold. 1 don't stick a hot dog in your pussy. 2. If you do, don't ever fucking tell anyone! 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for asking. The worst thing she did was tell her girlfriends, who then told their friends, who then told their friends. Soon, everybidy knew about it. The poor girl had to live the rest of her high school life known as ...............weiner woman! 

The moral of the story is simple and twofold. 1 don't stick a hot dog in your pussy. 2. If you do, don't ever fucking tell anyone! 😁

WTF really? She had to go to hospital? Did it break in half and she could no longer reach it or did it swell up because of the moist and got stuck??. That story is hilarious Amy :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF really? She had to go to hospital? Did it break in half and she could no longer reach it or did it swell up because of the moist and got stuck??. That story is hilarious Amy :biggrin: 

Yep, it broke and got stuck and she couldn't get it out. She will forever live in infamy. Thing is she was gorgeous. 

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

there was a girl in our school that did exactly that . the exact same thing happened. i don't recall if she had a nickname after that but everyone knew & she never lived it down.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yep, it broke and got stuck and she couldn't get it out. She will forever live in infamy. Thing is she was gorgeous. 

Well wouldnt it be better instead of going to the hospital just asking sb. eating her out. This way the hotdog would have been removed quite naturally :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

53 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

i had sex videos of this blond in dasha appartment in bathtub and couch but i deleted all my videos of rlc some months ago,i hate this site.

Are you sure it was this girl?Dont remember it.Maybe you are thinking in Stan ex girlfriend that was also blonde and they had sex in shower etc.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are you sure it was this girl?Dont remember it.Maybe you are thinking in Stan ex girlfriend that was also blonde and they had sex in shower etc.

yes 100 % sure,the blonde you talking about was yulia the ex-girlfriend of stan

• Upvote 2