Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

5 hours ago, waldi said:

Most of the people on the forum have no idea about thrash or death metal Amy...

Hey waldi, i would be included as one who doesn't know much about thrash or death metal. I like the genre, just don't hear enough of it . I'm a hard rock person, Amy and i have talked about bands we like, she's just way harder than i am, looks like you 2 have your music taste in common!

Well looks like Dasha didn't changed an bit..she it's always on the phone(Probrably texting with cave man)and does nothing more,well she does..goes to the dam balcony every 5min..this Dasha would give an horrible resident in VH.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well looks like Dasha didn't changed an bit..she it's always on the phone(Probrably texting with cave man)and does nothing more,well she does..goes to the dam balcony every 5min..this Dasha would give an horrible resident in VH.

Capture_2017_07_29_08_04_18_4.png

Capture_2017_07_29_08_04_33_318.png

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2017_07_29_08_04_18_4.png

Capture_2017_07_29_08_04_33_318.png

Looks like the same boring housewife she was the last couple years in Rlc..next she goes to the corner of an bedroom sit on computer with back to cams for hours and hours..that's in Rlc of course.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Looks like the same boring housewife she was the last couple years in Rlc..next she goes to the corner of an bedroom sit on computer with back to cams for hours and hours..that's in Rlc of course.

First impression is not good at all I agree. Will give her a few days to get settled before judging...

• Upvote 1