Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

3 hours ago, Russ said:

They were great last night, I hope they stay  

Somethimes this kind of "shows" happens in the last day the people are in house..they are in the place for long time without doing nothing and then boom..an great sex session(remember specialy the brunet friend of Nina&kira and also other friend of them)months of nothing and in last day..surprisingly They delivery.Hope it's not the case and the couple continues in the house.

23 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Our Amy won't like this. He made the "Eric" and came in his hand :biggrin:

To be fair i think he got too excited and when he pulled out he put his hand over to stop getting spunked in the eye.

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The "now" hot couple it's home.One thing for sure..credits to Layne for delivering some truly hot couples that delivery everything we expect from an VH resident,first it's was teya and Stan and now it's this couple.

i am waiting confirmation with them,the guy start hide with the cover,let see

6 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

i am waiting confirmation with them,the guy start hide with the cover,let see

It's just an play,little tease..westerday we had totaly confirmation that they can do it without covering nothing and with no problem,but this way they keep a little mistery and tease.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's just an play,little tease..westerday we had totaly confirmation that they can do it without covering nothing and with no problem,but this way they keep a little mistery and tease.

i prefer waiting more days,i have many bad examples like this when the couples fucked without cover during some days or weeks at the beginning and hiding all the time after,i am prudent now

29 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

i prefer waiting more days,i have many bad examples like this when the couples fucked without cover during some days or weeks at the beginning and hiding all the time after,i am prudent now

That i agree,it's always better to see some more days and see what happens or not,things seem promising but we never know.Lets have this same talk in about one week or so.:)