Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

you see this girl is hot,i remember her very good when she was on rlc maybe 2 years ago for the first time

How...now that you talk about..is this the same girl that sometimes sleeped in d&d house,sometimes even only her,teya and Dasha..seems her.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How...now that you talk about..is this the same girl that sometimes sleeped in d&d house,sometimes even only her,teya and Dasha..seems her.

Yes she sleeped in dasha house few times and she take also a shower 

It's different because now she has a boyfriend, last year at dasha house i am not sure she have him 

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes she sleeped in dasha house few times and she take also a shower 

It's different because now she has a boyfriend, last year at dasha house i am not sure she have him 

Thanks.Almost sure she didn't had an boyfriend(well at least in the d&d place didn't apeared),now indeed seems she have one.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone knows if teya and Stan are leaving the project or something?Hope not.Saying this because VH twited an pic of this night and they sayed..right now in Eva and mark apartment..

I have not more information than you. But I dont think so. If they want I am pretty sure Layne can find Maya and Boris an own place...

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone knows if teya and Stan are leaving the project or something?Hope not.Saying this because VH twited an pic of this night and they sayed..right now in Eva and mark apartment..

Because maybe they are an vacation 

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have not more information than you. But I dont think so. If they want I am pretty sure Layne can find Maya and Boris an own place...

Agree.At least in my personal opinion teya and Stan are great,so no reason to send them out,but an place only for them would be also nice.probrably it's just teya vacations as moos54 mentioned.