Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

3 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

latest news 'bye bye teya and eva !

Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark House will be kicked out of VHTV this weekend. We were glad to stream these guys. They were fun to watch, intersting to communicate with. Now theirs and our plans are different, we wish them the best luck in future endeavours and would be happy to welcome them back anytime in the future.

Hope we will see Maya and Boris see back sometime

47 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

latest news 'bye bye teya and eva !

Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark House will be kicked out of VHTV this weekend. We were glad to stream these guys. They were fun to watch, intersting to communicate with. Now theirs and our plans are different, we wish them the best luck in future endeavours and would be happy to welcome them back anytime in the future.

Unbeliable,I understand Eva and mark praticaly never home recently,but still this house have 100% more action and it's more interisting than that horrible s,x,l,g and d one.To me this house doom beginning when someone had the bad ideia of bringing Dasha in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe Maya and Boris will replace Layne and Mika at their place. They already visited there.

And then Dasha will move to there and live in the coach doing absoluty nothing as she did in this house..I liked Maya and Boris but no wish to see someone just camping in an house.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

this is late but the cams should not be blocked, period. some people like a certain view but others like a different view. no complaints if they are all clear. 

Exactly what i said Golfer.But every person have the right,it's free have their opinion.Maybe they aren't payed users of VH,in that case i understand that an cam more or less available doesn't make any diference.

• Like 1