Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Teya leaves a bad first impression for me what I can say so far. Shes rarely home and when she is she mostly hides on balcony or in hallway. Here you can see her:

teyaHallway.jpg

Hep,she keeps hidding a lot,I mean a lot!Not to mention she gets out 7,8morning and comes house later in day..so almost never in the apartment she should be,at least some nice time.Also this is voyeur house we expect sex and all and she did nothing till now.She have the habits(bad ones) of rlc and her friend Dasha....this won't here.She must be more on cams and do things.The crap hidding it's on other site.

• Upvote 2

The thing that every tenent has to be is a true exhibitionist. You quite literally have to get off knowing that others are watching. It's like that moment in your mind right before an orgasm. If the thought is, "I can't believe I'm doing this!", then you will fail. If it is "I love doing this knowing people are watching!", then you are a winner and will succeed. I think we have reached the point where we shouldn't have to be waiting for people to figure which one they are. Just too many choices now.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep,she keeps hidding a lot,I mean a lot!Not to mention she gets out 7,8morning and comes house later in day..so almost never in the apartment she should be,at least some nice time.Also this is voyeur house we expect sex and all and she did nothing till now.She have the habits(bad ones) of rlc and her friend Dasha....this won't here.She must be more on cams and do things.The crap hidding it's on other site.

She wont last long when shes not gonna change

• Upvote 1

Really really want teya to change and stop hidding and start delivering.Probrably her good friend Dasha gived her advices of what to do..BUT..that won't work were..seen other people act just like her and didn't last long in voyeur house.In other sites it's ok to hide,to do things hunder blankets all the time..in here it's crap.

Just now, Amy3 said:

The thing that every tenent has to be is a true exhibitionist. You quite literally have to get off knowing that others are watching. It's like that moment in your mind right before an orgasm. If the thought is, "I can't believe I'm doing this!", then you will fail. If it is "I love doing this knowing people are watching!", then you are a winner and will succeed. I think we have reached the point where we shouldn't have to be waiting for people to figure which one they are. Just too many choices now.

Exactly but they should think about it before deciding join the project. Otherwise its getting awkward for them and awkward for us to watch

• Upvote 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Really really want teya to change and stop hidding and start delivering.Probrably her good friend Dasha gived her advices of what to do..BUT..that won't work were..seen other people act just like her and didn't last long in voyeur house.In other sites it's ok to hide,to do things hunder blankets all the time..in here it's crap.

Yes this is not the RLC kindergarten. :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

She wont last long when shes not gonna change

100%agree,sadly because i found here very sexy but seen other residents act just like her and didn't last very long,and glad that voyeur house act like that.We pay to see not to see people hidding or doing nothing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100%agree,sadly because i found here very sexy but seen other residents act just like her and didn't last very long,and glad that voyeur house act like that.We pay to see not to see people hidding or doing nothing.

Agree 100%. When there are not enough views she will get serious problems

• Upvote 1

if she's hiding now while doing nothing it doesn't look good for her. the only hope is that the boyfriend understands the situation. but you are all right. we should not have to wait for the people to adjust too many seem to just want a nicer place to live. that's not the game here.

• Upvote 1

Basicaly the only thing we seen from teya was..she out house most of the day..then she arrives late in day..she takes an shower..then she goes to bed and watches things on pc and phone..that and a lot of hidding..not an single bate,didn't bring her boyfriend neither nothing..she isn't behaving the way she should.Seems she wished to be in other site but they didn't want her..so she went to here..but in were she must do a lot moreee thing or leave.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Completely off topic but I really wanna see Masha on VH 

she's a gr8 example of someone that wants to be seen on cam. iris & zoe on vv were prime examples. amy was gr8 here. i hope they didn't let her get away because of that stupid fight!

• Upvote 1