Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont count on it. Shes not the horny kind of woman

You're talking about teya?Gess you don't see her in rlc..she was always on fire with the dude..always running to balcony and they teasing eachother all the time..she looked very active but also very very..hide hide to do it all...from what I seen in rlc she it's very an very sexual person,but she arrived voyeur house and its acting like an prude that only eats and sleeps..lets hope voyeur house staff sees this and advises her to start doing things..and also being in the apartment..because her name it's in it but she isn't in it most of time,basicaly she only comes to apartment to sleep.Lets hope for the better!

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All MIA again

Hep it sucks.The couple I don't cair.But teya does this sinse day one..goes out early in morning and comes home late in day.She it's being payed to participate in voyeur house and most of the time she isn't in it.Lets see if she changes today night and weekend and starts being in and doing things..or will she vanish all the weekend...

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep it sucks.The couple I don't cair.But teya does this sinse day one..goes out early in morning and comes home late in day.She it's being payed to participate in voyeur house and most of the time she isn't in it.Lets see if she changes today night and weekend and starts being in and doing things..or will she vanish all the weekend...

She go on regular work - 5/2. It is very difficult to combine participation VH or RLC or other and work. I do not think she will succeed.

• Upvote 3

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Will be really hard for her. What about Eva and Mark?

I dont know. They did not talk about work or I did not find it. Teya works at the office or company, she constantly mentions work.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, groomy said:

She go on regular work - 5/2. It is very difficult to combine participation VH or RLC or other and work. I do not think she will succeed.

Agree,but if she for exemple compensates and stayes most of the weekend(that Probrably she won't work)in the apartment and finally starts delivering some intime moments then she will some chances of being in v.house some time.The problem it's that she works all day then she arrives and does nothing's..being on voyeur house that totaly unceptable.Think today and this weeking she have to do things,alone or with an boyfriend or something and on cams and good sight,this is not rlc that residents can do everything underbtlanket..she it's not an guest,she it's an resident and with name in the house..so have totaly to delivery.Lets see what happens.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree,but if she for exemple compensates and stayes most of the weekend(that Probrably she won't work)in the apartment and finally starts delivering some intime moments then she will some chances of being in v.house some time.The problem it's that she works all day then she arrives and does nothing's..being on voyeur house that totaly unceptable.Think today and this weeking she have to do things,alone or with an boyfriend or something and on cams and good sight,this is not rlc that residents can do everything underbtlanket..she it's not an guest,she it's an resident and with name in the house..so have totaly to delivery.Lets see what happens.

Yes ans she should totally start wearing less clothes when she is home

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Either way, Teya is hot! I hope her guy will arrive soon.

Agree,but if you had seen her in rlc you will understand the fears..she was always going hidding with the boyfriend to balcony,my fear it's that she thinks tat can do the same here.Hope v.house team explained her that this project isn't an tease and hiding site.I like this place because the residents actually delivery.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes ans she should totally start wearing less clothes when she is home

100% agree.She it's behaving just like she it's in the other site..BUT..she isn't..she have to be more nude,and indeed have sex.Thats part of voyeur house.