Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

The poor girl thinks that is in an real life cam site...nothing against seing people doing their day to day routines..but..please..not in here..the guitar dude are casting wrong...he should cast for this place that people are nude a lot and have sex..AND NOT..cast people for watching their boring day to day routines.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Teya arrived..fallowing the routine..it's doing exercises,Probrably next Will shower,then bed..maybe we will have an surprise and the boyfriend visites her..not counting with it but hope that happens.

There will be no washing. Hot water is turned off. Teya called the communal company on the phone. She was told something, she asked - Well, at least today will include ?. And then bleak - clear, thank you.

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No pressure! ? Poor Layne. 

Couples with realm2 on the second day is already VH rigidly mental fucked. They threatened with fines and in general, they demanded to carry out the rating.

Here the apartment is either empty or boring. I doubt that they have a high rating (realm2 there were good girls, sex and the presence of people in the apartment). Perhaps these are different people who manage and in St. Petersburg are more loyal.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

There will be no washing. Hot water is turned off. Thea called the communal company on the phone. She was told something, she asked - Well, at least today will include ?. And then bleak - clear, thank you.

Couples with realm2 on the second day is already VH rigidly mental fucked. They threatened with fines and in general, they demanded to carry out the rating.

Here the apartment is either empty or boring. I doubt that they have a high rating (realm2 there were good girls, sex and the presence of people in the apartment). Perhaps these are different people who manage and in St. Petersburg are more loyal.

Thanks. I think a lil more pressure wouldnt hurt I guess

Basic rule for the placement of a camera, never place the lens directly facing a light source such as for example a window to the outside since you will get the same result that make a photo to backlight, bad, very bad! These people have no fucking technical idea, even something as basic as that, who knows everything the world!