Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

she's a gr8 example of someone that wants to be seen on cam. iris & zoe on vv were prime examples. amy was gr8 here. i hope they didn't let her get away because of that stupid fight!

2 bedroom appartement with Masha, Sasha, TopKnot and gf would be epic.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree 100%. When there are not enough views she will get serious problems

I think she thinked she could do just like she did in rlc,she basicaly did things undercover and lots lots of the times she and the dude gone to balcony without cam to do things..she thinked she could act the same way in were..myself gona give her tomorrow and the weekend to see her change and act they way she should,if she don't change I almost stop watching this apartment,that I only watch for her because the other couple doesn't appeal me.Lets see the next couple days.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

2 bedroom appartement with Masha, Sasha, TopKnot and gf would be epic.  

not only would that be gr8 but every other apt would have to step it up a few notches to get any views at all. it would be amazing!!!!

• Upvote 1

not only would that be gr8 but every other apt would have to step it up a few notches to get any views at all. it would be amazing!!!!

Would be a nice challenge for other appartements. Just what they need....

• Upvote 1

Funny thing...recently voyeur house wasked what we think of have Dasha in voyeur house...lol..yes yes..bring the couple that does all underblankets and it's always going to balcon without cam..good ideia lol.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Funny thing...recently voyeur house wasked what we think of have Dasha in voyeur house...lol..yes yes..bring the couple that does all underblankets and it's always going to balcon without cam..good ideia lol.

Difference between Dasha and Masha and her foursome friends is like between water and fire.

Just now, ze81 said:

when watching rlc i only had the free rooms. for them it was the kitchen. i never saw them at all. when a guest couple fucked in the kitchen it was the 1st action that i saw there. it turned out to be layne & mika. we got the right couple. dasha & demid would be out of vh before anyone even knew they had arrived!

• Upvote 1

when watching rlc i only had the free rooms. for them it was the kitchen. i never saw them at all. when a guest couple fucked in the kitchen it was the 1st action that i saw there. it turned out to be layne & mika. we got the right couple. dasha & demid would be out of vh before anyone even knew they had arrived!

Dasha is kinda hot. Demid is the problem

Hep,Dasha and demid seem to have privilegies in rlc,they always hide,their guests the same,most of the time they have intimate the do it undercover,it's Unbeliable the amount of time they go to balcony do stuff...and this teya and the dude she was did it also sooo lot,every time they were in hot mood they rush to balcony..looks she didn't changed:(.Thinked I would see her in more in were..but till now she it's acting the same.Agree that Dasha and demid would be kick voyeur house fast..that's even more strange how v. House wants them in..knowing they hide and hide..

• Upvote 1