Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

My apologies to the people that said teya masturbated and i sayed that she wasn't an bate because only lasted an couple seconds..watched archive and i missed the real masturbation you said,that in fact lasted the "normal" time and was just fine,could be less covered but not bad.

12 minutes ago, taboo said:

i think today is the big day with the arrival of Stan there is four plates on the table and eva prepare the dinner,i have no sound on some cameras today

Hehe,was tiking Just the same thing,teya as out almost half of day,Probrably Stan it's coming with her,now I see four plates on dining table..could be the day!Lets wait and see.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe,was tiking Just the same thing,teya as out almost half of day,Probrably Stan it's coming with her,now I see four plates on dining table..could be the day!Lets wait and see.

yes i am very impatient to see Stan and Teya together,i am sure they will have alot of fun together,she was very sexy yesterday in lingerie

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, taboo said:

yes i am very impatient to see Stan and Teya together,i am sure they will have alot of fun together,she was very sexy yesterday in lingerie

You're not the only one hehe,always found her very very sexy but she always hide in rlc,now it's almost unreal to finally see her were,and Gess things will only get betterrr hehe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Buff..just notice that have no sound in almost almost all cams..only working sound in cams 11(wc),6(teya bedroom)and that's it:(

i have contacted the support few minutes ago for that,try to contact too,more we are and more the all problem there is will be sovled faster

• Upvote 1