Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

11 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

May I ask you guys what you mean with "back message"? I have no clue at all.

It's one of the cheap "techniques" Rlc uses,better some rlc girls use again and again..basicaly they do this back massages again and again with no intention of more intimacy neither nothing..other "techniques" rlc uses it's the endless candles showers,again that lead to nothing..and also the body painting sessions that also lead to nothing..seing teya using this back massage crap it's very bad...this things should stay in rlc and awayyyy from voyeur house.Were we expect always residents to delivery and no teases after teases.That pussy touch she did and didn't continue..also happens endless times in rlc..should not happen here.

Will teya be always this way!?I mean always video calling with the dude and never being actually in cams with him..don't want to be pessimist but few hope of seing the dude coming to apartment and they doing stuff.See more she continuing with the tease and that's all.

10 hours ago, Gudari said:

Really Teya was hot tonight, but I think that many times it makes a mockery of all of us. This video is proof although it directly has done is to Mark watching him, just that that part has not given time from me to record. I hope you enjoy the banana.   

https://mab.to/V9yFKbYvY

Agree,the it's just acting like she it's on rlc.The apartment opened some days ago and she did nothing special.Even the other couple already had sex three or four times,but teya thinks it's on rlc..

11 hours ago, Gudari said:

Really Teya was hot tonight, but I think that many times it makes a mockery of all of us. This video is proof although it directly has done is to Mark watching him, just that that part has not given time from me to record. I hope you enjoy the banana.   

https://mab.to/V9yFKbYvY

Agree,the it's just acting like she it's on rlc.The apartment opened some days ago and she did nothing special.Even the other couple already had sex three or four times,but teya thinks it's on rlc..