Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes,not only with cam 7 but with all bed cams in her bedroom,doesn't load etc ,and this it's going on for about two days now.

i have this buffering ang lagging problem only with this cam 7 it's not fixed for the moment i hope vh will fixe that very soon

1 minute ago, taboo said:

i have this buffering ang lagging problem only with this cam 7 it's not fixed for the moment i hope vh will fixe that very soon

Just check it out now and at least now I also only having cam7 problems,seems they are fixing it,because a lot of the cams didn't work for me.Well seems cam7 it's maybe also fix now.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Just check it out now and at least now I also only having cam7 problems,seems they are fixing it,because a lot of the cams didn't work for me.Well seems cam7 it's maybe also fix now.

no i have again problem with this cam 7 :angry:  i start turn crazy with this camera

Just now, taboo said:

no i have again problem with this cam 7 :angry:  i start turn crazy with this camera

Arr indeed,not only that but the apartments of vlad,Dina and Chloe one are having the same loading problem.

22 minutes ago, taboo said:

ok i'm watching only teya for the moment,i have taking suscription just for her

Lets hope you didn't got desiluded by her,I seen her last time in Dasha house and she looks a little beast in bed,of course didn't see it well because most of time they were covered,still some of times she was more visible and was very hot.Strange that now she arrives to an place like this and nothing.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets hope you didn't got desiluded by her,I seen her last time in Dasha house and she looks a little beast in bed,of course didn't see it well because most of time they were covered,still some of times she was more visible and was very hot.Strange that now she arrives to an place like this and nothing.

um she masturbated last night .lets give her time and see what happends.

1 hour ago, canito said:

um she masturbated last night .lets give her time and see what happends.

yes she masturbated last night i have a good expectation with her after it will depend of stan also but for the moment i'm happy to watching her

2 minutes ago, taboo said:

Sim ela masturbou na noite passada eu tenho uma boa expectativa com ela depois que vai depender de stan também, mas para o momento eu estou feliz em vê-la

I'm seeing this right now in the timeline and I totally agree with you. (02:20 am if anyone wants to check)
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1