Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

9 hours ago, taboo said:

just checked the weather in st petersbourg and there is just 6 degree during the night and between 12 and 14 during the journey,we can waiting again before she sleep naked without blanket

But they seem to have air conditioner(sorry my bad English)that's why Eva and mark were uncovered in bed but teya all covered..to me it's more because she wants to be covered and less because the temperature.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i liked watching eva suck & fuck but i guess she's tired of being the only 1 that's contributing.

Gess they are being paying more or less similar and Eva and the dude already had deliver four,five times maybe?And teya  one...and she was half covered in it and lights of...so I would feel the same..no need to do nothing because my roommate does absolutely nothing and most of the time isn't in the house and in weekends one of days goes have the real fun outside.Also poor cat..someone brought the cat,they don't cair the cair him and it's an nonsense.Its Soo obsvious they aren't the owners of him..so wrong...

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i liked watching eva suck & fuck but i guess she's tired of being the only 1 that's contributing.

I hope Teya's man shows up soon because  its going down hill and they also need some motivation from Layne

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Russ said:

I hope Teya's man shows up soon because  its going down hill and they also need some motivation from Layne

Layne looks zero energy itself..when he is in is own apartment the lights are most out and they are in dark..so we watching the image it's very bad..but him and her seem don't care that.And this beyavour of him and her it's going for long days..always in dark..they should take attention for the clients watching and put some light in the house...so myself don't expect him to tell nothing to teya because he isn't acting a lot better..in fact the dude also very absent the apartment also.Also he also uses te crap back massages of rlc...seen him doing it a lot specialy to the black air friend that he never did nothing with her..just my opinion but he his trying to bring the bad things of rlc to VH...just look at the apartment he open..

• Upvote 1

Wonder what ASAP means to VH...the said westerday they were working to resolve the technical problems and the problems are just the SAME and some apartment still with loading problems..Four days now and counting!Unbeliable!Please VH send  an proper technician to resolve the problems!