Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

attn stan. while you are on the internet take a look at camcaps & see what everyone thinks of the shower curtain. since it's your life you can hide if you want but do everyone that pays to see you a favor. take it down or gtfo!

Capture_2017_06_08_08_22_27_917.png

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layne me acaba de decir la cortina es necesario porque hubo quejas de vecinos sobre el agua goteando a través del techo. La leva se moverá para que podamos ver con cortina.

Pufff that is a cheap excuse! I don't think that so much water dropping from the shower to flood the neighbor below! Don't think so sorry! Now the camera has good visibility, then it won't it be because he will be too close. This is another fucking bad Teya and Stan strategy, sorry! The water that falls outside a shower only splashes, not flooded! Don´t fuck me!

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I live in a world where people have their feet on Earth
I pay to see what people want us to see and share their daily life, not to force them to do things because it amuses the gallery
After each of his views on what a Voyeur site is but the slogan of VH is it not , Real people in real home in real times

Excuse me! But it is not a slogam but the main appeal to become a signature.

As for voyeur, I remember that we are following moments inside the house first (I emphasize within). Therefore it makes no logical sense in this concept, you "hide" to these moments.
No one hides inside your own home, especially if only you are in it right now.

Look for blind spots deliberately and since mentioned RLC, do justice to "balconies" that in principle are external (the majority) is in my view to leave the context and the contract assumed. As quoted
As for the concept of pit curtains during baths, I agree with their practical utility provided they are not used with other deliberate intentions.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Pufff that is a cheap excuse! I don't think that so much water dropping from the shower to flood the neighbor below! Don't think so sorry! Now the camera has good visibility, then it won't it be because he will be too close. This is another fucking bad Teya and Stan strategy, sorry! The water that falls outside a shower only splashes, not flooded! Don´t fuck me!

You have to ask yourself why don't they just take a bath?

Just now, Gudari said:

What? I don´t understand you!

They are giving the excuse that the water is getting to the neighbour below. The simple solution would be to stop taking showers and have a bath. You don't need a shower curtain if taking a bath.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Están dando la excusa de que el agua está llegando a la vecina de abajo. La solución más sencilla sería la de dejar de tomar duchas y tienen un baño. No es necesario una cortina de ducha si tomar un baño.

Now yes, sorry! I agree, they may take a bath rather than shower @Layne, only that they are not going to want to. They want to hide behind that curtain of shower and nothing else!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Now yes, sorry! I agree, they may take a bath rather than shower @Layne, only that they are not going to want to. They want to hide behind that curtain of shower and nothing else!

Exactly. It's just an excuse to hide, and I reckon Layne is too soft and will not confront them.

• Upvote 2