Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

14 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

anyone else notice how robert and lana while almost at end of banging twice this past week have gone to the hidden bathroom to finish, what u think they are doing off cam that we aren't lucky to see, facial swallow anal hmm

being a freeloader i ve not seen, but yr description (if they dont go just to clean up) could probably fit to fetish stuff not allowed by rlc

anal & swallow are not included

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will someone please post (or send me) video of these two shagging in the bedroom? 

I've never seen them shag there. Plenty of shagging in the LR and an occasional kitchen quickie, but never the BR.  I think when they walk out of the LR or kitchen, they walk into a black hole - they disappear. I just don't see them do the wild thing in the BR.

57 minutes ago, Howard said:

Will someone please post (or send me) video of these two shagging in the bedroom? 

I've never seen them shag there. Plenty of shagging in the LR and an occasional kitchen quickie, but never the BR.  I think when they walk out of the LR or kitchen, they walk into a black hole - they disappear. I just don't see them do the wild thing in the BR.

I've never seen that either. Do they even have a bedroom? :biggrin: Please PM me or
post. Either would be great. And a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!!