Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dam..this girl guest it's stunning,not shy at all also.To bad westerday her and boyfriend didn't go all the way,but it's an very pretty girl.

Looks like she wanted to have sex in the bedroom, but he resisted. 

• Upvote 1

This guest couple have a lot of potencial,the fact she it's beautiful only improves that,the dude started shy but now it's a lot more open,if couples that passed in were(like Adeline and Markus)had their place then see no reason for this couple don't have one,at least in my taste they are a lot more interesting than A&M.

17 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Looks like she wanted to have sex in the bedroom, but he resisted. 

Yes the first night was like that(or at least it was what it looked)but luckely things improved a lot after that:biggrin:,hope it's some kind of test for entering Rlc,sometimes this kind of things seem to happen.She it's stunning.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gona miss her when the residents arrive and she goes,look at her..totaly at easy on cams,and Probrably one of prettiest girls that passed in Rlc.

I don't often agree with you Ze, but I sure do on this subject matter, She is in fact a very lovely and incredibly beautiful woman, with a strong self confidence that is rare on these voyeur sites.