Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As to be expected, nothing is enough to satisfy some of you. We already have 4 people just barely 3 hours into the start of a 24 hour nude day and people are already talking about making others join them? 

Yes, Alex and Lina should get their whips out and herd everyone into the pool naked!!!

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm yes but judging how they acted in their own appartements I had high hopes for them both to adjust very well to the situation. I guess I am not the only one who is disappointed by them.

In other words, you're disappointed, because they don't do what you want them to do? That's a bit selfish, don't ya think?

I am not disappointed in them. I am disappointed in vhtv. They shouldn't have put them together in that place.

If we loose both couples because of that summer camp crap, that would be a great loss for vhtv and especially for us.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think it is very cold there compared to our temps here in Mideast usa

It really should be heated, or buy them a solar cover to heat it, no one wants to swim in cold water, at night anyway

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

In other words, you're disappointed, because they don't do what you want them to do? That's a bit selfish, don't ya think?

I am not disappointed in them. I am disappointed in vhtv. They shouldn't have put them together in that place.

If we loose both couples because of that summer camp crap, that would be a great loss for vhtv and especially for us.

That's for sure, they're awesome but they actually seem mature compared with these folks, not saying that's bad or good, just seems that way

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes, Alex and Lina should get their whips out and herd everyone into the pool naked!!!

That's what I was talking about earlier, do they think Lina & Alex bought that pool just so those jack asses can get wet when it gets hot

• Upvote 1